Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Legal status - Russia

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    пс: безумно рад, что в Рассее больше не живу.
    Ну и славно. Рад за вас.
    ko4ik, Chituk and Ulmer like this.

2. Advertisement
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by null View Post
    безумно рад, что в Рассее больше не живу.
    Радуйся безумно...А че тогда занесло на эту часть форума? - Тут люди грустные собрались...
    slimest and Lastluxury like this.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmer View Post
    ...Тут люди грустные собрались...
    По большей части да, но вот как подумаещь, что "иных" уж нет с нами, так как-то хорошо и благостно становится на душе.

По теме:
    "А кому сейчас легко?" (с)
    Для ответа на этот вопрос достаточно просто пробежаться по разделу "Campaining" этого форума.

СУВЖ,
    slimest and Ulmer like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Came back today from the week long trip. We had dozens of school kids with us most of the time, so I ended up stealth vaping in toilets and at the few situations I was outside alone.

I did see a guy vaping in the subway what looked like a TW Titan 510 auto battery and a carto. Not much vapor though... Would've liked to show him how my Vapeonloid pushes clouds even at 80% PG, but didn't want to show an example to the kids.

Strange country though. :o) Glad I went!
    Quit analogs in the fall of 2011. Vaping, DIY mixing, modding and rebuilding are a hobby. Nova Minis, RDAs, RBAs, T3s, Vamo, Twist, Spinners, ...

ECF Veteran

Dear mrelwood, when I see the Finnish autobahns that are lit up at night … with temperature control and deer walking around… I also think Finland is a strange country…although, who knows ...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrelwood View Post
    .............snip..............

Strange country though. :o) Glad I went!
    That does not prevent to all Finns really to love Russian vodka in large quantities
    Oh, and btw we also glad that you went
    slimest likes this.
    SS GGTS ko4ik +AFS +AVS +UFS +Iatty +Odysseus +Penelope
    Caravela #000 #111 & EURO2012 Russia +Hellfire Mini/Mega

Default Any one know anything about e-cig laws in Latvia?

I am just reaching out here, and if I am in the wrong place, I apologize. I was wondering if there were any forum members here that are from Riga, Latvia or actually any part of Latvia or the Baltic States? I don't know if they have any laws there or not regarding smoking e-cigs in public. I have a few friends going to visit there this September and later around Christmas, so it would be good to have some information. Thank you!
    I also want to proudly say that I smoked my last cigarette January 28, 2013 and been vaping since!
    Last edited by arcover; 07-26-2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something

Hello there,
    I am from Bulgaria and I make export of BULGARIAN e-liquid, i am still not sure what is the law in russia for the electronic smoking but if you have any questions about the products u can ask me anytime and i will give you a lot of information.My skype is apxumed, 24/7 online.
    Regards.

Forum Manager Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Many countries are listed here:

Electronic Cigarettes - Global Legal Status

(That is my website.) If you wish to suggest a change of details for a country, or give me details for a new country not yet in the list, then please:

- email me at: chris[AT]ecigarette-politics[DOT]com
    [please rebuild the email with @ and .com as normal - thanks]

- tell me what you would like to add/change

- please look carefully at other entries, to see the format that I will probably use

- you must give me a link to a government website page listing the law/s, if you say anything other than "e-cigarettes are fully permitted and unrestricted". Of course, it will be in your language (not a problem). A newspaper report may be acceptable (or additional).

Thanks!

@apxumed
    There are several people listed as apxumed on Skype. None are in Bulgaria. One is in Colombia. There are several in Russia although each has something added on the end of the name.
    Last edited by rolygate; 08-26-2013 at 03:12 PM.
    Forum Manager - contact
    more vapers = less oppression

Default Some info about Finland and Russia for visitors

Quote Originally Posted by rolygate View Post
    Many countries are listed here:

Electronic Cigarettes - Global Legal Status

(That is my website.) If you wish to suggest a change of details for a country, or give me details for a new country not yet in the list, then please:

- email me at: chris[AT]ecigarette-politics[DOT]com
    [please rebuild the email with @ and .com as normal - thanks]

- tell me what you would like to add/change

- please look carefully at other entries, to see the format that I will probably use

- you must give me a link to a government website page listing the law/s, if you say anything other than "e-cigarettes are fully permitted and unrestricted". Of course, it will be in your language (not a problem). A newspaper report may be acceptable (or additional).

Thanks!

@apxumed
    There are several people listed as apxumed on Skype. None are in Bulgaria. One is in Colombia. There are several in Russia although each has something added on the end of the name.
    I read all the link related your post and I think it's really intresting and helpfull, can i may be ask just some extra
    info?

About Russia it look's like there's no limitation to bring into the country eCig and eLiquid for personal use, also with nicotine, there is just limitation on the use in public area as for the tobacco product, right?

About Finland import of eCig and non nicotine liquid is aloud, but for nicotine liquid is it aloud only with doctor prescription and in a certain concentration and container quantity, is it true?
    There is a really risk of fine and legal actionor just a confiscation of the liquind bringing into the country liquid for personal use containing nicotine at 4mg/ml for two/tree week of stay, like many 10ml containers for a total of 100-150ml?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast