Alabama vape stores -old thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Alabama vape stores -old thread

Hello, I am Vanessa Reed, owner of Smokin' Vapor Moulton LLC in Moulton Al. I do not have an online store at this time. We are a B & M store. We do ship out orders though. Feel free to call us 256-974-8288. I look forward to meeting you all here on the forum and hope to see you at a vape meet one day soon.

Wow, just read down the line about the Smokin' Vapor Auburn store. We do have a little higher prices than an online store because of rent, utilities telephone and insurance for a b&m is outragous!! Also, we are new small stores and opened with one source for our vendor, as we are all Smokin' Vapor. Not sure how they work in Auburn but I am now outsourcing from some other wholesalers and looking for more to offer our customers more selection and better pricing. Stay with us as we learn and grow and support your local stores as much as possible so we may continue to grow and bring better merchandise and pricing. Our main goal is all the same, let's get people vaping!! Thanks for letting me share this information. Hope it helps you understand a little more of the struggles of mom and pop business.
    gutter22 likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran SammyT's Avatar

If you are wanting cheaper stuff, order online. Smokin vapor is far from a rip off, it's a b&m. I am pretty sure most b&ms are the same way. You must go in expecting higher prices, and better service. It's a way for people to get in to vaping who would never take the time to order online, for some people they just WON'T do it. Trust me there are plenty of people that are that way. It is not a store designed to appeal to the advanced vaper, just mainly people who smoke that want a reduced harm alternative, but are not sure how to get in to it,

-Sam

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Man I wish they would open a B&M store in east Alabama, bham is like a hour and a half drive for me!
    ToryCooper likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran the wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa1113 View Post
    Hello, I am Vanessa Reed, owner of Smokin' Vapor Moulton LLC in Moulton Al. I do not have an online store at this time. We are a B & M store. We do ship out orders though. Feel free to call us 256-974-8288. I look forward to meeting you all here on the forum and hope to see you at a vape meet one day soon.
    is this you?14422 Court Street Moulton, AL 35650.

Definately a useful thread... Thank you.

ECF Veteran

We will be having a B&M store opening very soon in irondale priceless vape!!! Way to go foxx

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pizaul1986 View Post
    We will be having a B&M store opening very soon in irondale priceless vape!!! Way to go foxx
    Trussville not Irondale, lol

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
    Trussville not Irondale, lol
    Oops lol thanks for the correction lol

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Nu Way Vape is opening hopefully first week in June in Florence. 206B Cox Creek Parkway, between Hardee's and Rick's BBQ. We are working hard to bring reasonable pricing to a wide selection of gear and juices. Come see us when you get the chance, We believe you will be glad you did! [email protected]
    lilmrsyeti likes this.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast