Alabama vape stores -old thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Alabama vape stores -old thread

Full Member Verified Member Dr33m's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foxman View Post
    are going to the meet on the 30th Dr?
    I would try but 2 kids and I travel for work a lot so I can't say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    Vulcan vape is where I bought both of my egos and some of my juices. Nice little store, friendly staff, good selection and decent prices! They even have a couple mods like the evic and vamo. Also, they'll let you taste as many flavors as you want! I had no idea there were stores in Albertville (I live close to there) Huntsville and Florence. I can't wait to visit these and see what's going on!
    Its on 431 across from Catfish Cabin here is the address.let me know any questions u have about them.

8441 us hwy 431 albertville al 35950

Ultra Member Verified Member IBCR Media's Avatar

Vapor Time is open in Mobile and Spanish Fort. Typical B&M pricing with great customer service. I had a slowly dying clearomizer. Dropped in just as the last EVOD in the store was walking out the door. Andrey called the Spanish Fort location and someone from there drove one over. Damage was ~$11.00.

The extra few bucks are worth the convenience and good service. I'll be back again sometime.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/vaportimellc

Vapers Blessing: May your batteries be fully charged, your atomizer full of great liquid, your coils wrapped to the sweet spot and your vapor clouds be big, bright and beautiful.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    CES, gutter22 and SouthernCole like this.
    You're spaced out on sensation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LIKE YOU'RE UNDER SEDATION !!!!!!!

VAPE OUT LOUD !!!!............................Vaping costs to date: $424.43

ECF Veteran

All right boys & girls, this time in the Phenix City area. Actually Smiths Station.

Taste E Vape
    Lee County Flea Market, Smiths Station, Al, 36877
    Hours: Sat - Sun: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
    Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/TasteEVape?fref=ts
    Web page: Taste-E-Vape
    EMail: [email protected]

Looks to carry a lot of juices. Flavors I haven't seen at the other places in the area. Also Joyetech ego C batts , Vision Vivis & eVic mod.
    You're spaced out on sensation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LIKE YOU'RE UNDER SEDATION !!!!!!!

VAPE OUT LOUD !!!!............................Vaping costs to date: $424.43

TLC Vapes is in the Foley indoor flea market, they have a nice selection of juice, they sell mostly products for new vapers. https://www.facebook.com/TLC-Vapes, their websites is tlcvapes.com.

Full Member ECF Veteran Angel Eyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SammyT View Post
    If you are wanting cheaper stuff, order online. Smokin vapor is far from a rip off, it's a b&m. I am pretty sure most b&ms are the same way. You must go in expecting higher prices, and better service.
    and why is that? - I think most B&M's have done a poor job of sourcing the product, because most online retailers are just B&M's with good pricing, they have rent, telephone, utilities, etc.

look at ElectronicStix for example, they have the same prices online as at their three retail stores, and Utah is a higher cost of living state than Alabama. So therefore, there is no reason an Alabama vape shop couldn't have prices LOWER than typical online prices!
    gutter22 and Tiberium like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran Angel Eyes's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr33m View Post
    I've been to 3 different B&M's this week and I guess I won't be back unless its an emergency. 2 stores in AL and 1 in TN. I save loads more $$$ online. I won't name names but Kanger Protank @ $24 and EVOD's @ $12 is just too much.
    +1 on this! - especially when wholesale of even a lousy 10 pieces of Kanger Protank is friggin $8.50 - that is a nearly 300% markup!! W.T.F?
    gutter22, Camay and Tiberium like this.

ECF Veteran

B&M stores can't compete with online pricing because of the overhead! But you are paying for the retail experience! Getting to play with something before you buy it. Plus it costs B&M stores more to be open. So I don't mind paying a little more for the ability to see and feel the product in my hand!

Electronicsstix can do that because they are huge! You forget that most B&M store in Alabama a small business's with sometimes very little profit! And alot don't like ordering from china so there suppliers are in the states! So they pay a little more to get the stuff faster, because china shipping is horrifically slow, use kanger for example you can place a wholesale order and it my be 2 months before you get it! Most B&M stores don't wanna wait that long!
    Last edited by Pizaul1986; 07-20-2013 at 01:25 AM.

ECF Veteran

Also a lot of online stores are ran very low cost so they can sell stuff cheap!

Just my 2 cents

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast