Alabama vape stores -old thread - Page 6
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Alabama vape stores -old thread

I have a B&M in Foley Alabama, the reason I started the store is to help people to get started vaping, I try to give people as much good information concerning the products we have and we have a tasting area where customers can try the fluids and find what they like. And the other advantage to a good B & M is the quality service, helping the customer when they run into problems, making exchanges when necessary and providing information as it becomes available. We go as far as delivering product to some of our customers that are in nursing homes and or in the hospital as a courtesy. My wife and I believe in customer service first.
    CES and Dr33m like this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Canceleno View Post
    I have a B&M in Foley Alabama, the reason I started the store is to help people to get started vaping, I try to give people as much good information concerning the products we have and we have a tasting area where customers can try the fluids and find what they like. And the other advantage to a good B & M is the quality service, helping the customer when they run into problems, making exchanges when necessary and providing information as it becomes available. We go as far as delivering product to some of our customers that are in nursing homes and or in the hospital as a courtesy. My wife and I believe in customer service first.
    Now that's customer service at it finest!!!!
    Dr33m likes this.
    You're spaced out on sensation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LIKE YOU'RE UNDER SEDATION !!!!!!!

VAPE OUT LOUD !!!!............................Vaping costs to date: $424.43

Co-op Junkie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

if they all put customer service like that first no one would be smoking analogs anymore :-)

There's a sorta b&m at the QV gas station across from academy sports. Nice guy and good enough prices, I think its called Draggin vapes. He also has a juice bar and is setup for taste testing if ya want. Kinda a booth in the corner but legit equipment. Sorry this is in Auburn, Al. Forgot to mention that. I've heard there is a smoke shop that sells ego's and liquid but haven't found it yet. So, as VRODDER has shown, I've got 5 B&M within 30 mins of me. I couldn't have quit smoking with online only. Hit and mostly miss with flavor online so far.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

alvapo,,,where in Salem are you????
    You're spaced out on sensation,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LIKE YOU'RE UNDER SEDATION !!!!!!!

VAPE OUT LOUD !!!!............................Vaping costs to date: $424.43

Sorry I should have posted our store name and address as a couple of customers found us through this forum. Our store is TLC Vapes, and we are located in the Foley Indoor Flea Market, we are in the store from Thursday - Monday from 10 - 5. Come and visit us, and enjoy some Vaping and conversation. We love meeting new people who vape and the new to Vaping.

CES
    optimistic cynic Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

We've got a couple of stores opening in the birmingham area right now- Bama Vapes and Steel City Vapes. does any one have the specifics to post?

Super Member ECF Veteran the wind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CES View Post
    We've got a couple of stores opening in the birmingham area right now- Bama Vapes and Steel City Vapes. does any one have the specifics to post?
    that would be great!i went by vulcan vapes yesterday to their new store and got good service..

i live about an hour south of montgomery and about 45 minutes north of greenville anyone know of a vape store that may be at the most an hour away. really happy to see that alabama actually does have some vape stores as i believe my state catches on slower than any about modern kinda stuff

Co-op Junkie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

CES i'm at work so i can't look them up but they are on Facebook, one is in Pelham, the other I can't remember. Plus there is that place mentioned in the other thread that is working on opening on 280.

so 3 in total

Edit: I had a chance to look at Facebook on my phone.

Bama Vapor
    152 West Valley Ave
    Birmingham

Steel City Vapes
    106A David Green Road
    Pelham

Lizard Juice 280
    4673 Hwy 280, Suite 8
    Birmingham
    Last edited by Sniffle; 08-23-2013 at 02:23 PM.
    CES likes this.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast