What is your Favorite AV juice - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What is your Favorite AV juice

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterV View Post
    I see another sample order in my future.

Keith, the picture of restraint!! lol!!
    Well, I learned my lesson long ago to not wait until the last 20ml of AveJuice before re-ordering. Many times I have had to dig into my little "box of horrors" just to get by. Now, once I see my 100ml bottle hit the half way mark, I start to panic and have to place an order. I can honestly say that I have tried probably over 1000 juices as of now, fell for the hype of so many but AveJuice is the only one I keep coming back to. Now that I have a new Precious LV2 with juice dispenser, vaping is so easy with just having to refill juice and swap out batteries. 6-8ml per day is my average so juice does run out fast.

Here is a pic of my current "box of horrors", juice that I have tried but do not like.

Aloha, Keith

Super Member ECF Veteran CapableVapable's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SilentVapidity View Post
    Me too -- and I really *wanted* to like Boba's Bounty because I'm a Star Wars phreak and because of the hype. I tried it over the course of several weeks, but it never struck that magical chord. So I gave it to my boyfriend, who of course loves it, and he ordered Gorilla Juice, which we both love. The banana is fab. I hope you like it!
    That's odd to me, as Gorilla Juice strikes me as Boba's with a hint of banana. Not saying that's what it is, but that's how I taste it for the most part. It is good, though. Really good.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Porphy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CapableVapable View Post
    That's odd to me, as Gorilla Juice strikes me as Boba's with a hint of banana. Not saying that's what it is, but that's how I taste it for the most part. It is good, though. Really good.
    You would be right. It is "basically" Boba's with some Banana-esque flavorings but I take 2 base tobacco elements out of the Gorilla Juice to help it interact better with the--best word is-- "potassium" side of the banana flavors. The lack of those 2 tobacco flavorings though have been why many people love Gorilla Juice but can't do Boba's.

P.S. - excuse my over use of quotation marks, I do that whenever I want to truncate some lengthy explanation into one word or phrase.
    Mr.Mann likes this.
    Come visit us: www.avejuice.com

ECF Veteran

I kind of "like" the quotation marks. Very cool for you to share a bit about the makeup of the juice. It seems like Bobas has a strong following, and a steady debate about what, just exactly, it tastes like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Gorilla Juice is my favorite, also like Havana Gold, Strawberry Cooler, Craveloupe, and Boba's.

After reading Ben's post above I had to go vape some BB and GJ lol - while they are similar you can tell not everything from BB made it into GJ. Love both though, heh

0mg

Ave root beer is my all time favorite Ave juice! It tingles on your tongue
    when you vape it and tastes just like Rootbeer.

Gorilla juice is a close second however, I need it in an ultra low nic version.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I'm a big 555 fan but lately enjoy a blend of mostly Chai with some Clove. Also can't seem to get enough Gorilla Juice! The stuff's amazing tasting, and if it were renamed "Monkey Crack" I'd still vape the heck out of it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm going to have to re-post and add Strawberry Cheesecake along w/my Chai

JGG Proto,GGTS, GGTB , Stealth, JGG, Caravela, Polidiac #6, GUS Lord #78, Ti Prometey L.E. #1, Prometey 1, Prometey 2 #1, 17, Achilles #1, Gryphon,Hydra 2, DID, Mini DID, ZAU, ZAG, Hellfire, Iatty, UFS V1, Odysseus, Penelope, Nahual #16, Bliss, Nahual Proto Genisis ,Kato Hammer #536,

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Ya know, just when I think that bobas or gorilla is my favorite......I vape on flue cured and the throat hit is so sensational that I start to question myself as to which is my true favorite. I will be ordering a few that I have yet to try, so one of those will probably take over first place.

Moral of the story is......Alien Visions ejuices are king. All of them.
    MXBNW likes this.

I'm the cook. I'm the man who killed Gus Fring. Now, say my name.

ECF Veteran

I have tried boba's, craveloupe & hype, YUMMY stuff! Can't wait to order some

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast