Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: My turn to talk about the 30ml bottles.

Senior Member ECF Veteran ComaKid's Avatar

Post My turn to talk about the 30ml bottles.

Dear AVE juice,

Over the past few months whilst browsing this sub-forum, I have seen multiple complaints and potential solutions for the problematic usage of your 30ml bottles. Upon receiving your wonderful juices, I was also infuriated with these bottles. The intent of this message is to add yet another incentive for you to consider banishing these terrible containers for a more user friendly solution.

You are forcing customers to immediately transfer liquids to another bottle or suffer from carpel tunnel trying to force drops from a glass like prison. Do you want your crafted products sitting in bottles with the labels of other suppliers or getting mixed with that nasty dekang residue still lingering inside of whatever container is laying around? Is a dripping lid included with the bottle to tease the vaping community into thinking a mortal can actually squeeze these bottles?

My intent is not to beat a dead horse, but to contribute to the preexisting momentum this issue already has.

Please note that I will continue to buy your juices, even if you chose to ignore the outcry from your dedicated customers. Your juices are like nothing I've had before. Truly a cut above the rest.
    Please consider this and keep making great juice.

Best wishes,
    -Comakid

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've the solution, Comakid:
    I support the CASAA!
    Mostly just the ProVari now 'n days

PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well done, Levitas.
    bmwjen likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

With the 10+ of the same size bottle discount now, I'm wondering if I should just do that for the sale, so I don't have to worry about transferring liquid from 100ml to smaller bottles. The difference in price is in a tiny bit more, but I guess that's paying for the extra time to put that order together and the bottles. JMHO, but a clear squishy 30ml bottle would be welcome too

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Levitas View Post
    I've the solution, Comakid:
    +1 - I just refill my 10ml carry-around bottle from the 100ml bottle....my carry-around bottle is a medical grade plastic dripper bottle, as some other cheap plastic bottles do have a plastic smell to them which I do not like...DON'T change the green 100ml bottles please......just my 2-pennies

Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar

I've yet to order 100ml yet isn't these bottles the same as the 30ml as far as squeeze ability?Maybe I'm wrong...............

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I just syringe transfer (no needle) my bobas from the "hard bullet proof bottle" to an 18ml to carry and drip into my boge carto. Ohhhh yummy AVE. BTW just got some sweet tart. Yup, the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!!!!! Amazing stuff.

Best 30ml bottles I've used so far are from Mike at RAWR.

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

If you make the hole on the spouts wider and squeeze the bottom half of the bottle it will drip like a squishy bottle will.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by dale1962 View Post
    I've yet to order 100ml yet isn't these bottles the same as the 30ml as far as squeeze ability?Maybe I'm wrong...............
    The 100ml bottles are similar in appearance to the 30ml, but the similarity ends there. They are very easy to squeeze.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Id like to know why a just received today full bottle of AVE dumped into a empty 30ml bottle from another company isnt full?
    .... I love some of the tobacco flavors but come on this isnt cool.

Truthiness: The natural human condition to ignore facts and just go with whats in your gut! Colbert

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast