Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: A Boba's Story

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Endor,

those are some interesting observations you have about the flavor. 2nd person to mention cola and about the 4th to mention raisins. I taste neither of those things but it is always interesting to hear what others taste.

Everyone is welcome to join our discussion over in Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

It seems like boba's tastes different every single time I try it. At first, it was very nutty. Then I got a strong kick of chocolate and caramel with the nutty taste taking a back seat. Now, I don't even know how to describe it, lol. But I love it, could vape it all day (but I know I'd get sick of it, eventually, lol). It is definitely a carto killer, though. It lasts about half the time or less than any other juice I use and all but one of my daily vapes are AVE juices.
    KEITH97M3 likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by andyman97 View Post
    I don't even know how to describe it, lol. But I love it, could vape it all day (but I know I'd get sick of it, eventually, lol).
    Andy,

I said the same thing 2 years ago and have constantly been buying hundreds of other juices just to satisfy my curiosity. Guess what though? 2 years later and here I am still.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by andyman97 View Post
    It is definitely a carto killer, though. It lasts about half the time or less than any other juice I use and all but one of my daily vapes are AVE juices.
    I thought it was just me but yea my cartos are dead after about 5 mil of fills. Im sure having a tank might help but I usually can get a week out my juices but this lasts maybe a day or two.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Seems like every week, I go back to my bottle and vape a little, the flavor changes on me. Not in a bad way either. I can see myself getting really addicted to BB if I vaped more than what I allow myself too. I have a 100ml bottle on the way. Needs to steep to get to the nice rich complex taste that I'm currently getting.
    KEITH97M3 likes this.
    MOD HOARDER

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I see people discussing the flavor variances. a couple months ago I saw someone suggest that it had a tequila zing to it - never caught it myself... until today! I started a new bottle this morning that was made about 6 weeks ago and it's got this dash of a crisp citrus bite to it - in both my 2 and 1.5 ohm 357's. More love. this juice is IT.
    KEITH97M3 likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234