Alien Visions E-Juice Milestone Prize! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Alien Visions E-Juice Milestone Prize!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Thanks for this very special offer. I just reordered Boba's and Gorilla this week and after I placed my order I noticed the Raf will be discontinued and thought........ I should have ordered some.

Now I get to try Raf......... thanks.
    Last edited by hbclub; 03-15-2012 at 04:14 PM.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Oh and to the super folks at AVE........ my original order was not shipped yet, so you can put it all together to save some shipping if the first order hasn't gone out. - Order #'s 22443 and 22561

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TarlessWonder View Post
    ...So if you have been patient enough to read my thread and you are a subscriber to this forum, you are the first to know that I will be giving away the $500 store credit on a first-come, first-serve basis.
    The only thing I ask is for a little civility: PLEASE limit your order to one 30-ml bottle of your favorite juice with the most basic shipping. This way around 25 loyal customers can enjoy some free AVE voodoo....
    VAPE AWAY,
    Michael S. from Florida
    What a classy move - talk about paying it forward. Kudos to you, Michael.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Porphy's Avatar

Okay, so I'll keep tabs on this. So far we're at 12 orders for 12, 30ml bottles. So far everyone is doing right by the award recipient's wishes. If I see an order come through that is obviously taking advantage of this I'll knock it out and resupply the card, but I doubt that will happen, as I have said numerous times before we have the best customers anywhere. We hope everyone enjoys the juice and that is super awesome of our award winner to disseminate the award like that.

... can our customers be ANY cooler?
    Come visit us: www.avejuice.com

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

One other thing if I may:
    If you were fortunate enough to get a 30-ml bottle - what flavor did you choose and why? I would like to hear from everybody. Still trying to absorb as much information/opinions as possible, being a newb. What's your favorite?
    Right now I am perfectly content with the knowledge that Gorilla can be an all-day vape for me. This surprised me because I wasn't looking for a flavored vape and I'm not a huge banana fan. An awesome tobacco base with subtle yet distinct banana bread tones -very smooth. Right now Boba's is a little too robust for me as an all-day vape, but still good. Strikes me as something I would enjoy with direct dripping and a nice glass of red wine.
    I got a 30ml bottle of the Hype. I always wanted to try it. TY

Quote Originally Posted by Porphy View Post
    So far we're at 12 orders for 12, 30ml bottles.
    So how awesome is that?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

When I decided to do this I didn't want to create any more work for Ben and Christy. If they want to police it, it is their option to do so. Makes it easier for everyone to rely on the honor system. Besides, would anyone want Ben to know that they are a selfish .....? Maybe - AVE juice is that good...
    Thanks you so much for your kindness. I ordered bobbas bounty because I have never tried it and I wanted to know what all the hype is about .

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would like to say thanks to the op for the free juice I got samples of 2 juices I always wanted to try hg and cd thanks again I don't think anyone will take advantage of this there's some good people on here

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

the vaper v2 by petar k automatic genisis,orion 2.1,
    black rhino #031, BBM TI, CHANGELING, gille 360

Full Member Verified Member Monolith's Avatar

Thank you very much I will give it to the same new vaper I gave my Lava tube to.

Unregistered Supplier

What an awesome guy...and an awesome vendor. Thank you to both!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast