New to Boba's....need help!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: New to Boba's....need help!

Full Member Verified Member bypassoverload's Avatar

Default New to Boba's....need help!

Ok, I just got Bobas in today. It smells awesome! Here is my problem. I loaded up my carto and take a puff and it is good stuff, take a second puff burnt carto taste. I have tried the tarian spin, I have tried warming it up etc..
    I cant seem to get the carto properly saturated.
    I am on the verge of licking it out of the bottle..

Also, on steeping. Do I just leave the lid of for a while, or do I just put it in a dark place?
    -RA

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

what cartos are you using? have you tried the condom method?

I used the condom method first. These are SR smokless image cartos 808's
    RA

ECF Veteran

if you have VV mod then you may need to turn it down, if not over fill, blow and then over fill again blow....the only cartos I have ever burned are the LR ones because I did not fill good enough, you could also try a syringe .....

Thanks, Ill try that...

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Try this:

stick a condom on the end, drip some juice in until it starts to pool on top (skip that step if you did the condom-fill method since there's already juice there), then give it a good hard suck or two with the condom still on. This will force the juice into the filler, just repeat as necessary until no more soaks in. a newbie posted that a while ago and it really does work Honestly, it's not something I ever would have thought to try until I had seen that post
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

ECF Veteran

That would make sense because your sucking drawing the condom in which in return would pull the juice down to fill it up

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy1 View Post
    Try this:

stick a condom on the end, drip some juice in until it starts to pool on top (skip that step if you did the condom-fill method since there's already juice there), then give it a good hard suck or two with the condom still on. This will force the juice into the filler, just repeat as necessary until no more soaks in. a newbie posted that a while ago and it really does work Honestly, it's not something I ever would have thought to try until I had seen that post

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran Porphy's Avatar

If you are lazy, like me, there is always the 1/2 oz. needle bottle: Half ounce bottle with needle tip

Shameless plug, I know but these damn things work. My only problem is that I'm too lazy to swap out juices in them so I have like 10 filled up on my desk for every flavor I could be using.
    passerbyeus likes this.
    Come visit us: www.avejuice.com

ECF Veteran

lol nice..... the best advise is the one you can make money from

Quote Originally Posted by Porphy View Post
    If you are lazy, like me, there is always the 1/2 oz. needle bottle: Half ounce bottle with needle tip

Shameless plug, I know but these damn things work. My only problem is that I'm too lazy to swap out juices in them so I have like 10 filled up on my desk for every flavor I could be using.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy1 View Post
    Try this:

I tried this too, and it does work although a little slowly. With the thick AVE juices, I've just been leaving the bottom condom on the carto (battery connection end), dripping a few drops into the carto, then "thermometer shaking" the carto until the top of the filler material looks dry again.
    bypassoverload likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast