Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Buyers beware!! alienvapors.com

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

So has anyone tried the Bobas Bounty from this vendor who isn't the real vendor?
    Was it the same?

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I remember somebody a while back saying that it's not even close. Can't give you firsthand opinion as there's no way I'd ever order from them
    Dant likes this.
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

Full Member ECF Veteran

Why does it say they are located in Alaska on the sub forum list?

Senior Member ECF Veteran AlanWoltemath's Avatar

I almost ordered from them the other day. i always do my research first though and saw that they weren't a very legit company. Plus i will never support a company that sells Marij**na flavored eliquid. No sense in helping the fda to further regulate e cigarettes by bringing illegal substance names into the mix. People like that are going to ruin it for the rest of us
    Elwin, Mr.Mann and glowplug like this.

I ordered 4 different flavors from this site, and after trying them added 4 flavors to the trash. I know taste is subjective but don't waste your time or money with any of this juice.

I should check this forum more often. I got burned by these jerks. I can tell you their fake Boba's Bounty is the most disgusting thing I've ever tried to vape. I think it had some of their ganja flavoring in it, the net affect was a taste like burning sawdust. Awful. Into the trash.

Super Member ECF Veteran GameDesigner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter_scott View Post
    I should check this forum more often. I got burned by these jerks. I can tell you their fake Boba's Bounty is the most disgusting thing I've ever tried to vape. I think it had some of their ganja flavoring in it, the net affect was a taste like burning sawdust. Awful. Into the trash.
    I dunno. I vaped this bootleg stardust and sixteen real aliens dropped down on my house and vaped with me for a few hours. When I woke up my ... hurt but I will never forget the experience.
    Last edited by GameDesigner; 06-30-2013 at 12:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GameDesigner View Post
    I dunno. I vaped this bootleg stardust and sixteen real aliens dropped down on my house and vaped with me for a few hours. When I woke up my ... hurt but I will never forget the experience.
    Wow. That sounds like quite an experience. I didn't share the same adventure you did. While I'm sure aliens would be totally into vaping, I did not achieve First Contact through this juice. Perhaps you had been picked out in advance, and your vaping only confirmed to the enlightened aliens that you should be their first ambassador to Earth.

Perhaps these extraterrestrial travelers were impressed with your ability to vape the fake Boba's without vomiting and/or contemplating suicide. If so, congratulations to you, sir.

I'm sure your name will go down in future history for convincing other races that we are badass for being able to vape this crap. Perhaps this fake BB is a form of test, and you will become The Last Starfighter. I certainly hope that or some other kickass destiny is in your future.

Anyway, I'm sorry about your ....

I can't believe that I screwed up and ordered from these guys. I bought a new laptop and didn't transfer my bookmarks (Stupid me #1). There site had been down so I thought they made a new web site (Stupid me #2). So, I placed an order for the crap they call Boba's Bounty (2 @ 30mls. and a couple of 10mls of other stuff) (Stupid Me #3). The package came and I didn't open it for two weeks (Stupid me #4).

I opened the package yesterday, said new bottles hmmmm. , filled up a carto tank and took a toot (as Grimm would say) and said something is very wrong then the light bulb went on. How could I be so STUPID.

This was the worst thing I had ever tasted. Somewhere m between trying to smoke burnt grass after you have mowed the lawn and I kind of burnt sugar coffee flavor. There was an EctoCooler that had no flavor at all which was the best one. A Red Box that was nothing like Marlboro Reds (still the burnt grass flavor).

I have learned my lesson the hard way. All the bottles went in the trash I would not give this crap to my worst enemy to vape.

This company (AlienVapor.com) and I loosely call it a company is nothing but a rip off. They should be tied up and made to vape their own
    crappy ejuice.

I hope others read this buyers beware post and are not as stupid as me and order from these guys.

Please fellow vapers tell your friends about these ripoff - scam artists.

I'm sorry you fell into this trap like I did. Taste is always subjective, but it seems like NO ONE has found their juices to be good. My impression of the juice sounds much like yours. Burnt grass, burnt sawdust, either way this stuff is AWFUL.

someone in another thread suggested I try to trade my bottles on the trading forum. My reply was pretty much what you said. I wouldn't wish this stuff on my worst enemy. I could not give it away and sleep well that night.

AlienVapor.com should not get one more dollar from anyone. Hopefully this thread will help that become reality.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast