Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Buyers beware!! alienvapors.com

You are completely right about the subjective taste, maybe some people like burnt grass and burnt sawdust, if so this is the vendor for them.

Take Care and keep on vaping.

Yes, certainly. If anyone comes to e-cigarette-forum saying, "I want to vape the equivalent of burning sawdust", then hopefully they will find this thread and be guided to alienvapors. I'm glad we could help this theoretical person, whose existence I doubt.

If you want really rich and full tobacco variations, get real BB, or basically any of the tobacco line at Heather's.
    glowplug likes this.

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Br0k30n3 View Post
    Heh I did get ripped off. That is why I posted hopefully so another sucker wouldn't get ripped off.
    Sure wish I'd have found all this out sooner. Guess I learned my lesson.
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by AlanWoltemath View Post
    I almost ordered from them the other day. i always do my research first though and saw that they weren't a very legit company. Plus i will never support a company that sells Marij**na flavored eliquid. No sense in helping the fda to further regulate e cigarettes by bringing illegal substance names into the mix. People like that are going to ruin it for the rest of us
    what if you live in Colorado or Washington and are trying to quit everything? sounds like a great idea.....

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah I did the same thing, didnt know to look out for it. 100ml of faux bobas, ugh really not good. Oh well lesson learned.

There really is no comparison with the authentic product, the only thing that's the same is the name
    tnt56 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Huh....I was curious to look, because I googled it the other night out of curiosity (heard so much about it) and I wanted to know if I had gone to the right site. I hadn't. Alien VAPOR comes up 1st on google, with AVE coming up further down the page.

Not surprising that so many fall into this trap.

I also saw it mentioned on another site that Alien Vapor is trying to trademark the name in the UK.....
    Don't say I'm out of touch with this rampant chaos, your reality. I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I've built my own world to escape....

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yes, that's what happened to me too. &/@@&/; google!! I have no idea how the fake gets top billing on a google search, but they do. It's a travesty and a bummer. I don't have it up right this second, but it seems like AVE isn't even in the first page of results. It's way down the list and the only way you'll find the right site is if you already know what you are looking for Which of course! Defeats the entire purpose of doing a search for "Boba's Bounty"!
    Unfettered likes this.

So yah, I got duped by these motha effers today... anyone try the BB after steeping or did everyone just immediately throw it away? Also, did anyone try their Gorilla Juice? I'm assuming it is terrible, but since I can't get my money back, I'm hoping that the flavors will be good after steeping.... FML

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mistical View Post
    So yah, I got duped by these motha effers today... anyone try the BB after steeping or did everyone just immediately throw it away? Also, did anyone try their Gorilla Juice? I'm assuming it is terrible, but since I can't get my money back, I'm hoping that the flavors will be good after steeping.... FML
    Most everyone says its total crap, but there is a post in E Juice discussions right now in which the OP says its not really so bad. Give it a shot, whatcha got to lose?

Sorry that happened to you. Really stinks that so many people are falling for it.
    Since you ordered today, can you cancel? I've read a couple of posts where people said they successfully cancelled. Maybe call your CC company and block payment?
    What they're pulling is fraudulent, plain and simple.
    Mistical likes this.
    Don't say I'm out of touch with this rampant chaos, your reality. I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge; the nightmare I've built my own world to escape....

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Yeah I usually vape 24 mg, i have also aped 36mg on occasion. so for the heck of it I went for the 30mg on the fake bobas, maybe I can use it to stretch out some other juice. I didn't think it was horrific, just kind of blah, ordinary and one note. It sure ain't no bobas, its way overpriced for what it is, but I'm going to see if I can get some use out of it. Maybe add it in 10% to some other similar flavors.....worth a shot

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast