Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Buyers beware!! alienvapors.com

Ok this saved me I was fixing to order a 100 ml Bobas Bounty from these guys, wew that was close but I can't seem to find the correct site to order from so where do I find it? Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to cancel my order. No worries though; lesson learned. I might as well try them out and steep them I'll probably post a review when able.

Same happened to me, not cool, no reply asked for a refund from 2 contact emails, no reply only order updates..

Good luck they have been ducking my emails...

Gorilla Juice (From the AlienVapor .......s that scammed some of us). 60vg/40pg; 12mg nicotine.

Well, as previously mentioned, I got duped into thinking this was the original supplier of Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice. To reiterate, Alien Vapor is NOT the original supplier (Alien Visions is). Nonetheless, I decided to give these imitations a try - first I tried Gorilla Juice after a full day of leaving the cap off. I hate to say this, but the flavor is pretty damn good. It has a banana flavor with a light mix of chocolate/tobacco. I haven't tried the real Gorilla Juice, but regardless, the imitation Gorilla Juice is pretty good. Considering the fact that Alien Visions seems to never be open for business, I wouldn't mind purchasing Gorilla Juice from Alien Vapor again. As for the Boba's, I'm going to let it steep for at least 1 week before trying it. I'll leave a review of the imitation Boba's afterwards. Cheers!

Got my bogas boba's bounty today and... Without steeping it just tastes like chocolate and and something else I can't put my finger on yet. I've never had the real BB but I imagine that it at least has some tobacco flavor to it. May steep for a day or so and see if any tobacco reveals itself. Overall the stuff doesn't taste too bad. Just not what I wanted.
    Mistical likes this.

Blog Entries

I guess I got scammed too. The Alien Vapors 50/50 BB doesn't taste anything like what's described for BB. To me, it's good baklava, so I'll keep it and vape it. Lesson learned, though.
    Two REO Grands w/RM2 RDAs Super-T Precise Simplicity 18500 w/ΣΟΦΙΑ IBTanked eVic and USB eGos w/ProTanks
    Swedish snus - a stealthier alternative to stealth vaping.

Full Member ECF Veteran Wyld729's Avatar

I actually registered for an account with Alien Vapor! Have not made an order as of yet! And after reading this thread probably will never order from them!! Looking on there website to delete my account completely! TY for the information!
    mzlynnem likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member txgtr's Avatar

I actually got duped by these guys. It was about a month ago just when I was brand new to vaping. I didn't actually know I had ordered bogus bounty until it arrived. I put it in my little clearomizer, inhaled, and well.....it tasted like a dirty sock. I also got the GJ, and I guess it's somewhat acceptable, maybe.
    Today I received my authentic, from Alien Visions, BB. What this imposter site is offering is simply rubbish compared to the real thing. There is no comparison...none. I found my daily vape. Now I just have to order more. It is, by far, the best juice I've had in my short time of vaping.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

They got me too. My bogus Bobas is supposed to deliver today. I have some weeds around my front walk that need killing. Maybe I can use it for that. There should be some way to stop these guys from duping newbies (like me)

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast