Buyers beware!! alienvapors.com - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Buyers beware!! alienvapors.com

Real AVE Boba's Bounty is very complex, and changes over time. I have vaped a lot of it, fresh and steeped. One thing I have definitely never experienced is a "vinegar aftertaste".

AVE has definitely gotten their new facility up and running. Not only are their juices much easier to order, but their old white labels, which tended to fade so badly that you couldn't read them within a few weeks, are gone. The new labels are of high quality, and the juices that I got two weeks ago (Boba's and Havana Gold) just keep getting better with every passing day.
    Last edited by Shifter_scott; 09-13-2013 at 05:29 AM.
    Wookie1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by release the kraken View Post
    Go back and read my post, google the guys name and then come back and say you would feel safe ingesting anything this guy is peddling.
    Holy crap! I wish I had seen your post before posting what I did. Even if the stuff I got tasted halfway decent, its totally not worth putting my health at risk. Now I REALLY feel duped. So glad I was able to place an order in for the real thing. Thanks for replying to my post.

Vapemail Connoisseur Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TanukiXL View Post
    Holy crap! I wish I had seen your post before posting what I did. Even if the stuff I got tasted halfway decent, its totally not worth putting my health at risk. Now I REALLY feel duped. So glad I was able to place an order in for the real thing. Thanks for replying to my post.
    I feel so invaded. Like I said in another post, I live less than 30 minutes from the guy... However I just realized he lives less than 30 minutes away from me (I live in Largo FL and he is just up the road in Spring Hill FL). And since I ordered from him he has my home address which is also the address of my kids which he also likes to prey on. I wish the mods of this forum would do something to help get the word out to warn people that this site isn't legitimate and a scam. They don't have to bring up his criminal history, but can easily state the guy is selling counterfeit product.
    Relaxed5311 and TanukiXL like this.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Shifter_scott View Post
    Real AVE Boba's Bounty is very complex, and changes over time. I have vaped a lot of it, fresh and steeped. One thing I have definitely never experienced is a "vinegar aftertaste".

AVE has definitely gotten their new facility up and running. Not only are their juices much easier to order, but their old white labels, which tended to fade so badly that you couldn't read them within a few weeks, are gone. The new labels are of high quality, and the juices that I got two weeks ago (Boba's and Havana Gold) just keep getting better with every passing day.
    Well, ave like most juice makers add vinegar to lower ph and round it out. As many people's tastes are different and juices taste different to different folks, people are also sensitive to specific flavors and they can get the slight vinegar taste from it. Check out the vinegar thread. It gives a good look under the hood and behind the scenes of what actually goes into the juices we buy. Vinegar?

Default Thoughts on Your Alien Comments

Quote Originally Posted by EzFreee View Post
    update: so after not being able to cancel that order I received BB, Gorilla, and RY4 (50/50%) from alienvapors. I also received my order from Alien Visions, BB and Gorilla juice. First time trying these, I have to say i was pleasantly surprised by all the Alienvapors and rather disappointed by the Alien Visions.. go figure. Guessing the AVE needs to steep? but currently getting dryish vapes with relatively little flavor. - evod, twist vv, 1 wick, 2.5ohms, 4+ish volts. getting much better vape and much more flavor from the alienvapors stuff. hmm.. still working on it tho
    I also enjoyed the Alien Vapor Bobas. The quality is not anywhere near what AVE Juice produces- Alien Vapor was poorly mixed and an inconsitent vape until I tweeked it a bit. I loved the general flavor though. I added some VG and an almond flavor I like, warmed it, shook it and steeped it. That did the trick.

As far as the dryish hits- I would think that is more from the thinkness of AVE Juice's 100% VG mix. You could add just a few drops of distilled water, or a couple of drops of vodka to thin it out a little. That might fix this issue. I like the genuine Boba's a lot and I buy as much as I can get. I vape it as it is and also mix other tobaccos with it. The two Bobas actually mix quite well into a fine tobacco flavor.
    EzFreee likes this.

So I got my first taste of Boba's Bounty today. Nothing like the crap Alien Vapors was peddling. Very complex indeed. I'm getting a predominant "honey graham" flavor with a bit of vanilla. I do get a bit of tang after a while and a strange sense that there's a bit of a coating left in my mouth--almost like taking a spoonful of honey. I am not getting any tobacco flavor. The flavor is complex and subtle. I can see myself vaping a lot of this. Glad I ordered two 100ml. bottles. I'm also trying their "Bee's Knees" flavor which is a full-on honey experience. I swear I can even taste the clover from which the honey was made.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The tang and coating you are experiencing is the vinegar they put in it. The longer your real bobas steeps, it will change and seem to get a little more complex.

the owner of alien vapors is a sick-o and id never buy from him
    GLENN JOSEPH POLACEK.-.Florida Sexual Offender

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by fairyfan View Post
    the owner of alien vapors is a sick-o and id never buy from him
    GLENN JOSEPH POLACEK.-.Florida Sexual Offender
    Go back to page 6 or 7. That has already been covered. You may want to edit your post as I believe it is against forum rules to post names and link to personal information.

theres a lot of info on reddit too. Someone even found a link to the original story, charges and evidence that was collected. Pretty bad stuff.

havent got my AVE. Boba's , but to be honest Alien Vapors was a pretty good juice....Kind of a bourbony vanilla exhale turning into honey....dug it

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast