Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Thread: Buyers beware!! alienvapors.com

Maybe they shoould call it Boba's little B****h
    Killjoy1 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member glenharris1971's Avatar

I remember my first order from Ave was over a year ago and it came from TX. Tried a bunch of juices after that then unsuccessfully tried to order Boba's again. I did finally manage to get my hands on some Boba's this week and it came from CA. It tastes MUCH different than the last time. Whats up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Senior Member ECF Veteran CDATundra's Avatar

Ben moved his business from Texas to California some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by glenharris1971 View Post
    I remember my first order from Ave was over a year ago and it came from TX. Tried a bunch of juices after that then unsuccessfully tried to order Boba's again. I did finally manage to get my hands on some Boba's this week and it came from CA. It tastes MUCH different than the last time. Whats up?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
    Wookie1 likes this.
    Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
    Mark Twin

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Son of a.........I ordered from the wrong company......

So pissed at myself right now. I can't believe that I fell for that crap. I told myself that I would go ahead and give Bobas a try to see what it's all about and I go and do this....

Oh well, next payday I'll get a bottle of the real deal.

Just wanted to share my pathetic story...lol Nobody to blame but myself because I didn't do the proper research.

Quote Originally Posted by RedFox View Post
    Son of a.........I ordered from the wrong company......

So pissed at myself right now. I can't believe that I fell for that crap. I told myself that I would go ahead and give Bobas a try to see what it's all about and I go and do this....

Oh well, next payday I'll get a bottle of the real deal.

Just wanted to share my pathetic story...lol Nobody to blame but myself because I didn't do the proper research.
    Don't feel bad, there have been several people ordering from the imposter site. The REAL site is: Alien Visions E-Juice . Sorry to hear you got scammed.
    RedFox likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Add another person scammed to the list. I did the same Google search that burned almost everyone else.
    I have to say the BB is not bad but its not great either. Better than a lot of others I have tried. Its in the "vape when I run out of the good stuff" box.

Can you hear me now... Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Wow! Dodged a bullet today. Ordered from the right company...I think.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Almost got caught, luckily I came back to ECF to double check something before entering final purchase details and found this thread!
    Wookie1 likes this.
    3+ years off stinkies and using 3 Reo Woodvils, 2 Reo Woodvil 18490s, 2 LP Reo Grands, RSM Cruiser HD, 3 Pdib OliveRs on order. 3 Chalice II, 5 RM2, 2 Cyclones +AFC, Divo, 29 ga kanthal, ReadyxWick 2mm, Ikenvape RY4 Gold and unflavored nic.

Twisted Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I see Alien Visions E-juice is 2nd behind the fraudulent vendor in a google for Boba's Bounty right now. One thing that can help just a tad since ECF comes up on that first page, is to include a link to avejuice.com every time you mention it or the names of their juices. Also, spell out Alien Visions rather than just AVE when mentioning the company (the bad guy's place can also be abreviated to AVE).

It might even help to link directly to the product page itself every time, but I'm not certain about that. ie: Boba's Bounty, BB, GJ

OK, maybe that's a little link-zany, but I think including the link at least once in every mention could help a little bit - even if it only moves ECF up in the ranks.

Variety is the spice of life vape.
    Keep-On-Learnin' :)

Super Member Verified Member X-Puppy's Avatar

Add another burn victim! I had a busy schedule on pay day when I ordered from several different vendors, mostly new ones. I noticed the web site didn't look the same as the last time I was there and It was my first time ordering BB. Alien visions was like 8 down on the google search.

ANGER

You know the saying what comes around goes around..... That's what happened in spade's to the last person who burned me like this. I really-really hope it happens again!

At least I only ordered a sample pack.

I will be setting it on fire in my back yard when I receive it. It's a matter of principal.

I usually do my homework - no more rush orders!
    Last edited by X-Puppy; 11-11-2013 at 07:49 AM.
    Filthy-Beast likes this.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast