Has Bobas taste changed? - Page 11
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 284
Like Tree213Likes

Thread: Has Bobas taste changed?

  1. #101
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    BentWookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area CA USA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    I have an order of Boba's on the way from their most recent restock. Please cross your fingers/knock on wood/say a prayer/sacrifice a goat for me.
    Mr.Mann, Pathology and xtreme101 like this.

  2. #102
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    xtreme101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,400

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BentWookie View Post
    I have an order of Boba's on the way from their most recent restock. Please cross your fingers/knock on wood/say a prayer/sacrifice a goat for me.
    I bought BB & GJ not long ago. Never tried had the original or better said the stuff that you all are wanting. If you give a :thumbup: I'm in for another go around.

  3. #103
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran dale1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Charlotte,NC
    Posts
    2,433

    Default

    I have vaped boba's on and off for 3yrs and ordered some 2 weeks ago and tried it a couple of days after getting it and taste the same as always has to me...

  4. #104
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Des Moines, IA, USA
    Posts
    634

    Default

    I just orsered my first bottles of BB and GJ on the recent restock. Caps are off and is steeping now. Can't wait to see what's it like after hearing so much about it.

    As to if the taste is different or not now. Only Ben would know.

    sent using Tapatalk

    Total Spent on E-cigs:$1538.18 I gave up the counting

  5. #105
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I've been using boba's for the last couple of years. It has been my ADV.

    Given the comments on this thread, I was a bit trepidation to re-order but I put in my order for 200ml.

    So, "has boba's taste changed?"

    NO

    My just arrived 200ml of boba's is the same as the ones from:
    - the recent soft openings
    - the recent hard openings
    - from last year
    - from two years ago

    Very consistent and wonderful.

    Thank you Ben for your considerate and thoughtful work.
    Killjoy1, brian272465 and kevin666 like this.

  6. #106
    Super Member ECF Veteran nicetucu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    824

    Default

    Still waiting for others to comment. No offense to the above post. I respect your view and input, just need more data. Maybe I've become cynical in my middle age. Perhaps my bs meter is low.... The heat may be getting to me.
    EzFreee likes this.

  7. #107
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Bowtie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicetucu View Post
    Still waiting for others to comment. No offense to the above post. I respect your view and input, just need more data. Maybe I've become cynical in my middle age. Perhaps my bs meter is low.... The heat may be getting to me.
    Just received my order from 9/7 (100ml) and it tastes the same as all my other orders from the last 2+ years, including the one from 8/23. The only thing wrong with AVE is this thread, and thats not their fault.
    Get some!
    If you have vaped Bobas in the past, and liked it, you' like it now. If you dont, I'll buy it.
    Killjoy1, kevin666 and Wookie1 like this.

  8. #108
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    BentWookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SF Bay Area CA USA
    Posts
    361

    Default

    I received my order from the most recent restock and I wanted to spend the weekend with it before commenting. To those that say "no it's been the same since Jesus walked the planet" I am happy for you guys that your orders have been consistent.

    The most recent order I received tastes much different then the juices I received during their "trial opening" back in July'ish.

    The most recent order tastes a lot more like what I recall Boba's tasting like. The flavors are more balanced and I can taste some of that bran muffin'ish flavor and not just raisins, and vinegar. I vaped both side by side in a blind taste test and I could tell each bottle apart from each other.

    If you are one of the people who felt you got a funky batch of Boba's I would recommend that you get a small bottle to see if this most recent batch is more to your liking.

  9. #109
    pif moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Mr.Mann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Detroit, Mi
    Posts
    14,514
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BentWookie View Post
    I received my order from the most recent restock and I wanted to spend the weekend with it before commenting. To those that say "no it's been the same since Jesus walked the planet" I am happy for you guys that your orders have been consistent.

    The most recent order I received tastes much different then the juices I received during their "trial opening" back in July'ish.

    The most recent order tastes a lot more like what I recall Boba's tasting like. The flavors are more balanced and I can taste some of that bran muffin'ish flavor and not just raisins, and vinegar. I vaped both side by side in a blind taste test and I could tell each bottle apart from each other.

    If you are one of the people who felt you got a funky batch of Boba's I would recommend that you get a small bottle to see if this most recent batch is more to your liking.
    Nice! I have always maintained that the top notes of BB have not tasted different, but the saturation (or lack thereof) of those top notes and the base is what has been different.

    I remember another popular vendor was experiencing the same thing and people were saying, LOL, "no it's been the same since Jesus walked the planet" and I spoke on the phone candidly with the vendor and they told me that they changed their nic supplier and the amount of extract they were using. Well, they hadn't told their customers that. Some were upset and saying the liquids were "different" and others were saying, "nope, still the same!" I am not saying that is the case here, but just an experience with another VERY popular ECF liquid vendor.
    BentWookie likes this.


  10. #110
    Super Member ECF Veteran icemanx3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Silicon Valley, CA
    Posts
    887

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bowtie View Post
    Just received my order from 9/7 (100ml) and it tastes the same as all my other orders from the last 2+ years, including the one from 8/23. The only thing wrong with AVE is this thread, and thats not their fault.
    Get some!
    If you have vaped Bobas in the past, and liked it, you' like it now. If you dont, I'll buy it.
    There's nothing wrong with this thread, all day/every day boba vapers know when the flavor is off or not - and when the juice performs differently in your hardware.

    Anyways, Mr Mann, et al...My co-worker got a new batch recently - after we both experienced the last "off tasting" batches. The new batch ROCKS and is just about what you would expect from the old days, prior to the downed website. I am now confident to place a large order from here on out. We do notice a slightly stronger nicotine hit though. However the flavor is just about right - not that "sour-ish" strange base taste.

    ice
    Mr.Mann, BentWookie and EzFreee like this.
    (Last analog 10.15.2010)
    Provape Provari VV, MadVapes 3.7V Maxi RoughStack, eGo

Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread