Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: Has Bobas taste changed?

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by regal55 View Post
    I received my first bottle about 2 weeks ago, being a newbie I am very sensitive to fake or poor quality e-juice. I rank this very high of the dozens I've been trying. I am surprised its not listed in the Natural Tobacco's part deux thread, my taste buds tell me there is a natural tobacco to Boba's Bounty?
    Yeah, mine too and I am all up in that thread! Plus, have you wondered why there is not a zero nic Boba's Bounty (or AVE's tobaccos in general), but you can get the rest of their regular flavored liquids with zero nic? Natural Tobacco liquids will come with a little bit of nicotine from the extract and never can be truly zeroed out (I think my theory is pretty sound here). But, Porphy's lips are sealed about whether it's a Natural Tobacco (or at least he never responded to my inquiry), though I would like to believe this is not an "ingredient" that should be kept secret as many vapers do NOT want to vape a liquid that has tobacco as a flavoring. The maker can do what he wants though as of now.
    bcme likes this.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

I'm having this problem now with GJ and BB! I usually never steep these and I've ordered 2 bottles in the past month of each and they're "off". They're my ADV's too so it's aggravating me.
    bcme likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well I'm dyin' here. Just sent back a thirty mil bottle I got last month (no real boba's flavor). Then today I got a 100ml bottle and same thing. This is the third time in three years but all three this year. Very sad. I would get that stuff out the mailbox and vape it til it was gone. Same atties, same resistance, same mod, same voltage, same buds.
    bcme likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh happy day! found a small bottle of boba's from an old batch. MMMM it'll be gone by nightfall if i'm not careful

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I hate to come back to this thread after I said everything was okay (even though I was talking about with a bottle of GJ), but last my BB just doesn't taste right. I got a 100 mL (split between me and a friend) and as much as I try to find that old flavor, it tastes not too bueno. It's barely even sweet and has this almost rubbery thing going on. It's my last bottle of a one-time great. Last time. Goodbye, Boba's Bounty.
    bcme likes this.
    Your “palate” is the roof of your mouth, and by extension, your sense of taste. A “palette” is the flat board an artist mixes paint on (or by extension, a range of colors). A “pallet” is either a bed (now rare) or a flat platform onto which goods are loaded.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Very sad. Was my ADV for years. Tried a lot of juice and like some stuff but Boba's was the one I vaped all day n night.
    bcme likes this.

I'm having this problem again after going through this a month ago. I found one bottle of Boba's that was good but the other two I have are watery and off. Same with the GJ. I had bought those about 2 months ago. I just reordered 2 bottles of Boba's hoping I get the old Boba's back.
    Mr.Mann and bcme like this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bman1977 View Post
    I'm having this problem again after going through this a month ago. I found one bottle of Boba's that was good but the other two I have are watery and off. Same with the GJ. I had bought those about 2 months ago. I just reordered 2 bottles of Boba's hoping I get the old Boba's back.
    Good luck. I can't waste my money anymore.

p.s. 1977 rocks!
    bcme likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Mann View Post
    Good luck. I can't waste my money anymore.

p.s. 1977 rocks!
    1977 was a good one. I remeber it like it was yesterday.

I'm just having a huge problem finding anything else I like. Any suggestions?

My bottle of Bobas lacks the flavor of my previous bottles too. I've never had issues finishing a bottle of it, now I hardly even bring myself to finish a tank. I've been pouring it down the drain. I have one more full 30ml bottle and if it's the same I'm done. It's frustrating to say the least. I keep a lot of juices in my rotation but Bobas was the one that I went to more often. This was the first vendor I started with.... too bad the love affair was so short lived. Reminds me of my first wife.
    bcme likes this.