Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Has Bobas taste changed?

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by regal55 View Post
    I received my first bottle about 2 weeks ago, being a newbie I am very sensitive to fake or poor quality e-juice. I rank this very high of the dozens I've been trying. I am surprised its not listed in the Natural Tobacco's part deux thread, my taste buds tell me there is a natural tobacco to Boba's Bounty?
    Yeah, mine too and I am all up in that thread! Plus, have you wondered why there is not a zero nic Boba's Bounty (or AVE's tobaccos in general), but you can get the rest of their regular flavored liquids with zero nic? Natural Tobacco liquids will come with a little bit of nicotine from the extract and never can be truly zeroed out (I think my theory is pretty sound here). But, Porphy's lips are sealed about whether it's a Natural Tobacco (or at least he never responded to my inquiry), though I would like to believe this is not an "ingredient" that should be kept secret as many vapers do NOT want to vape a liquid that has tobacco as a flavoring. The maker can do what he wants though as of now.
    bcme likes this.
    The post above this signature was true for me at the time I typed it.

I'm having this problem now with GJ and BB! I usually never steep these and I've ordered 2 bottles in the past month of each and they're "off". They're my ADV's too so it's aggravating me.
    bcme likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well I'm dyin' here. Just sent back a thirty mil bottle I got last month (no real boba's flavor). Then today I got a 100ml bottle and same thing. This is the third time in three years but all three this year. Very sad. I would get that stuff out the mailbox and vape it til it was gone. Same atties, same resistance, same mod, same voltage, same buds.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh happy day! found a small bottle of boba's from an old batch. MMMM it'll be gone by nightfall if i'm not careful

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I hate to come back to this thread after I said everything was okay (even though I was talking about with a bottle of GJ), but last my BB just doesn't taste right. I got a 100 mL (split between me and a friend) and as much as I try to find that old flavor, it tastes not too bueno. It's barely even sweet and has this almost rubbery thing going on. It's my last bottle of a one-time great. Last time. Goodbye, Boba's Bounty.
    The post above this signature was true for me at the time I typed it.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718