Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Has Bobas taste changed?

PIF Forum Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by regal55 View Post
    I received my first bottle about 2 weeks ago, being a newbie I am very sensitive to fake or poor quality e-juice. I rank this very high of the dozens I've been trying. I am surprised its not listed in the Natural Tobacco's part deux thread, my taste buds tell me there is a natural tobacco to Boba's Bounty?
    Yeah, mine too and I am all up in that thread! Plus, have you wondered why there is not a zero nic Boba's Bounty (or AVE's tobaccos in general), but you can get the rest of their regular flavored liquids with zero nic? Natural Tobacco liquids will come with a little bit of nicotine from the extract and never can be truly zeroed out (I think my theory is pretty sound here). But, Porphy's lips are sealed about whether it's a Natural Tobacco (or at least he never responded to my inquiry), though I would like to believe this is not an "ingredient" that should be kept secret as many vapers do NOT want to vape a liquid that has tobacco as a flavoring. The maker can do what he wants though as of now.
    bcme likes this.
    The post above this signature was true for me at the time I typed it.

I'm having this problem now with GJ and BB! I usually never steep these and I've ordered 2 bottles in the past month of each and they're "off". They're my ADV's too so it's aggravating me.
    bcme likes this.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718