Black Friday Sale!!!!
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Wookie1
  • 1 Post By Camay

Thread: Black Friday Sale!!!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

Default Black Friday Sale!!!!

Greetings Everyone!!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that we will be having a store wide sale from November 28th through December 6th 2013, Most of our products will be 35% off the normal price, Boba's Bounty and Gorilla Juice will be 25% off. Please note that During this sale we expect to have a high volume of orders and will be filling our order cap quickly, and might not be open 24/7 like we usually are. If you are trying to purchase e-liquid and the store is CLOSED, we will open the store again the next day at 8AM PST. We hope that everyone is able to take advantage of this sale and we all thank you for your support and loving our e-liquid!

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I guess this will be the time that I finally place an order for Boba's Bounty. A guy at Vulcan Vape (Birmingham, AL) who I trust here in Birmingham, AL told me that it was worth the purchase. I have been waiting patiently for this sale and will bookmark now. Thanks for the heads up! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Wookie1 likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

Your welcome Happy Thanksgiving!

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Ordered 100 ml of Boba's Bounty yesterday. I bragged about my purchase since I caught it when the store was open.... I felt like I did when I got the 50 inch TV at Target on Black Friday.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I got my order yesterday and i ordered it friday...that was fast. I fell in love with bobas again. I ordered 100ml. im placing another order tomorrow for 200ml of bobas and 100ml of GJ.
    MODS:2x Provari's V1, 2x Brass JustGG #1823 and 1546, SS JustGG #1114, Brass Astro #75
    ATOMIZERS:The Russian and The Russian 91%, Ithaka #4642 and #5873
    RETIRED: RSM Mk4VV and VV Monkeyboxx CAUTION: Im vaping @ VV...Keep back 500ft :p

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm hoping my order gets here by tomorrow.
    I ordered mine on Thursday.