That moment when you order from the wrong place...

Thread: That moment when you order from the wrong place...

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default That moment when you order from the wrong place...

Sigh, it's been so long since I have ordered from AVE that I forgot the website and ordered off of the 'other' website have it sitting in front of me..and I was thinking...why does this not feel right, AVE doesn't use this bottle. Then I read the label some more times and realized its alien vapor :-/

Ok time to place an order with the real AVE again XD bahaha I feel like an idiot, there's 7 bucks I will never get back. Sorry I wanted to vent a bit

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

Greetings!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully our e-juice will make up for the Alien Vapor mix-up

I don't understand
    I have been ordering from Alien Vapor not knowing they were using a product from Alien Vision's name and really like their Boba's and RY4

So now I have ordered from AVE and looking forward to compare.
    Plus I live only 30 miles from Lancastrer.
    Maybe I can ask the owners for site visit.
    Could make a good Utube video

Too bad The company I have been buying from does this practice as I really like their juice.
    They obviously know how to manipulate search engines , so why ripoff from another company.
    2 weeks I steep them.

Their Boba's CLONE is like a strong expresso and dark tobacco with a hit of anise and other unidentifiable flavors

Plus they offer in a 50/50 which keeps my coils a bit happy
    Too bad they had to be so sleazy!
    To Vape - or not to Vape - that is no longer the question !
    Actually its what flavor/mod/or tank to use !

Full Member Verified Member

I made the same mistake myself until I received my package from such clone vendor only to find an empty package with a receipt. I took the liberty to order with the correct vendor before correcting the other situation. Can't wait to try my 4 juices from AVE, come on steeping.