Thread: That moment when you order from the wrong place...

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default That moment when you order from the wrong place...

Sigh, it's been so long since I have ordered from AVE that I forgot the website and ordered off of the 'other' website have it sitting in front of me..and I was thinking...why does this not feel right, AVE doesn't use this bottle. Then I read the label some more times and realized its alien vapor :-/

Ok time to place an order with the real AVE again XD bahaha I feel like an idiot, there's 7 bucks I will never get back. Sorry I wanted to vent a bit
    -Have questions on RDA's? feel free to pm me!-
    -Now hosting on vapenet.com! Come check out the livestream!(I host early mornings!) and vape with me

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

Greetings!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully our e-juice will make up for the Alien Vapor mix-up

I don't understand
    I have been ordering from Alien Vapor not knowing they were using a product from Alien Vision's name and really like their Boba's and RY4

So now I have ordered from AVE and looking forward to compare.
    Plus I live only 30 miles from Lancastrer.
    Maybe I can ask the owners for site visit.
    Could make a good Utube video

Too bad The company I have been buying from does this practice as I really like their juice.
    They obviously know how to manipulate search engines , so why ripoff from another company.
    2 weeks I steep them.

Their Boba's CLONE is like a strong expresso and dark tobacco with a hit of anise and other unidentifiable flavors

Plus they offer in a 50/50 which keeps my coils a bit happy
    Too bad they had to be so sleazy!
    To Vape - or not to Vape - that is no longer the question !
    Actually its what flavor/mod/or tank to use !

Full Member Verified Member

I made the same mistake myself until I received my package from such clone vendor only to find an empty package with a receipt. I took the liberty to order with the correct vendor before correcting the other situation. Can't wait to try my 4 juices from AVE, come on steeping.