Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Wookie1
  • 2 Post By ~Sue~Feb2012
  • 2 Post By Wookie1

Thread: NEW Rewards Point System!!!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

Default NEW Rewards Point System!!!

Greetings Everyone!

We are excited to announce that our new rewards program is up and running and everyone will now start earning points for the purchases of Alien Visions E-Liquid only. Please refer to the help section on our website for all the details on how the system works. We are excited to finally give thanks to our customers for their loyalty. If there are any questions after reading the Help section please let us know. We hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Killjoy1 and ~Sue~Feb2012 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Nice

...now if only there would be an email-type newsletter that you could send us to tells us when there's something new or that there's a sale
    bcme and Wookie1 like this.

Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

Greetings!

We do not have a newsletter that we email however we always put up information about new sales and products on our website, Facebook and on ECF
    bcme and ~Sue~Feb2012 like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

One of these days I'll do Facebook

The email newsletters that I get from suppliers is what reminds me to order from them though, just sayin'

Vaping since Feb. 2012, avoiding approx. 30-35 cigs a day. Everything I tried prior to finding e-cigs failed! Write to your Senators and Representatives, the CDC and the FDA. Tell your e-cig story to them and to CASAA too and let our voices be heard!