Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Killjoy1
  • 1 Post By Levitas

Thread: site bug on Evo juice pages?

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default site bug on Evo juice pages?

Just clicked through a few products from the Evo line and all were only available in 0mg strength . . . are you guys out of stock or is it just a bug?
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

The eVo e-liquids that we have available on the website are the only ones we have left in stock. We will not be stocking anymore of the eVo e-liquids once we are sold out. Please let me know if you have any questions

Ω Destroyer Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Oh, no problem I kinda had an inkling after I posted that that might be the case, but posted just in case it really was an error
    Wookie1 likes this.
    Last analog: 2-23-2011

Current Gear: Darwin, SS GGTS #882, Ωpus-D, iHy Illuminati & Pure, Precise ELA, Simplicity 350Ti, Black Copper Stingray #459

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I admire eVo's attempt to sell their liquids on your site, and I've tried a couple actually. Where as they weren't terrible, they really didn't hold so much as a candle against AV's products. I kinda think they were doomed since the get-go, especially since AV's liquids were cheaper, and in my previously mentioned opinion, much better.

Still though, I wish them the best, as I do the seemingly thousands of new vendors since vaping blew up across the world
    Wookie1 likes this.
    I support the CASAA!
    Mostly just the ProVari now 'n days