Preferences on Hardware - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Preferences on Hardware

I'm using a Joye eGo-C Twist with 2x Kanger Mini-Protanks; it's a fairly cheap, newbie-friendly setup. The nice thing to is that, if you're so inclined, you can in fact rebuild the coils yourself instead of buying the replacements (which still aren't very expensive).

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I mainly use a provari mini, but also switch it up with a few others. I use a sigelei zmax mini, smoktech sid (Bout to retire this, having switch issues), and a reo vv grand.

When I'm feeling in the mood for a mech I use a reo mini, electric angel mod or a atmizoo dingo. Also have a clone ea mod which funny enough hits as well as my real deal ea mod lol.

Toppers; generally running with a kraken rba, or ibtanked halfing carto tank (sacrificing how much it holds for the size, I love how good it looks on my mods, and still hits like a beast), but when I'm lazy I just use a protank. I use a reomizer 2.0 rba on my reo mods.

Also been known to keep it simple with a 650mah ego batt or even a mini 350mah ego with an evod topper.

It all depends on my mood, but the setup I use 90% of the time is either the provari mini or zmax mini with the kraken on top with a mesh wick.

Sent from my SGH-T999N using Tapatalk
    Vaping on: Reo mini 2.1/Reomizer 2.0

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My every-day workhorse is a GP Paps X w/ a Taifun GT. Just got my first order of Boba's in about a year, and omfg what a combo..

..Sent from the vape lair..
    jifjifjif likes this.
    Mods: AXIS
    Atties: Taifun GT, PlumeVeil, Hobo RDA

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Smok RSST hands down best genesis atomizer for bobas. Don't get the Pyrex version though, for some reason it gives bobas a funky flavor.

I just started vaping and watching the guys on youtube. I really got sold on wanting a kayfun lite. Couldn't find one anywhere. So I switched up to look for a russian 91%. I found one on eBay and ordered it. Let me say it is awesome. Now I would like a DNA style mod. I have an innoken MVP v2, and it is a good mod, but I want a great one to go with the russian. I am now interested in a dripper so I can easily sample different juices without a large swap time. Vaping is incredible.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Wookie1's Avatar

Hey All!

Just wanted to thank you guys again for replying and posting on this thread. I will ask for those of you who will post I would like to use some of that info on our website for new vapers. Since many of us here don't vape and have generally zippo knowledge on hardware I wanted to use some actual customer info on some of the hardware that is used with our liquids. Again thanks all and vape on!

Sam

Chiwen,

What flavors of ours do you vape? Thanks for the post!

I've been making my way through 300 ml's of Boba's Bounty, Gorilla Juice, and Blend 4. I have tried them in most of my equipment.

Kanger Protank III - Flavor is somewhat muted. Lack of airflow adjustment created a lot of dry hit issues.
    Kanger Aerotank Mega (w/the new generation coils) - Decent flavor. Holes a little small to bring in the 100% vg quick enough. Can be corrected with airflow adjustment and covering the intake to draw in liquid.
    Nautilus Aspire - Didn't like the flavor which wasn't surprising. Haven't really enjoyed any of my liquids in this tank.
    Smoktech BDC Pyrex Cartomizer Tank - Pretty good performance and flavor. Need 3 hole cartomizers to keep up with the 100% vg.
    EHPro Kayfun Lite Version 2 Clone - One of my favorites. Running micro coils with organic cotton and the flavor is very nice. Insane
    HCigar Taifun GT - 2nd favorite to the Kayfun. Actually produces the best flavor when you get the cotton wick set up just perfect. Only problem is you walk a fine line between too little cotton and flooding issues, just enough cotton and no floods, and too much cotton and wicking issues.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie1 View Post
    Chiwen,

What flavors of ours do you vape? Thanks for the post!
    Wow sorry wookie, completely missed the fact that you asked me a question.. A month ago!

I vape Boba's and gorilla juice, though I lean a little.. OK a lot.. towards gorilla juice lol. I'd try the other stuff but I'm so used to being disappointed in everything that's not Boba's and GJ that I'd hate to waste money that could have been spent on them. I really only ever tried the 2 from you guys though. Hooked ever since.

Manny

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    jifjifjif and Wookie1 like this.
    Vaping on: Reo mini 2.1/Reomizer 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Chiwen View Post
    Wow sorry wookie, completely missed the fact that you asked me a question.. A month ago!

I vape Boba's and gorilla juice, though I lean a little.. OK a lot.. towards gorilla juice lol. I'd try the other stuff but I'm so used to being disappointed in everything that's not Boba's and GJ that I'd hate to waste money that could have been spent on them. I really only ever tried the 2 from you guys though. Hooked ever since.

Manny

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply Gorilla Juice is definitely my personal favorite!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast