What JC juice do you vape the most? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: What JC juice do you vape the most?

I also tried Silverthorn 24mg. Definitely a cigar/tobacco taste or pipe. It very strong and out of all their juices it is the thickest. I didn't like inhaling it though. To harsh. I thought it was ok to puff on it like you would a pipe or cigar. Red Oak TN Cured is still my all day vape.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Blog Entries

I wish they would sell the Blu Classic Tobacco they make for Blu. I love Domestic and Tenn cured. I have tried many tobacco juices everyone suggest here on ECF but nothing even come close to JC. I go through 30ml of Domestic a week easily. I wish their prices weren't so high. I would just stop ordering from anywhere else if they could reduce their prices a little.
    By the way their customer service is just off the hook. They are quick and very helpful.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nomoMarlboro View Post
    I love Domestic and Tenn cured.
    Maybe I should mix these together. Domestic tastes a little dead to me, and Tnn is way too sweet for me. Hummmmm, I dont think that would cut the sweetness in TN though.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Has anyone tried the SOLSTICE? It's their only non-tobacco juice, was wondering...........

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Myk

Quote Originally Posted by Racehorse View Post
    Has anyone tried the SOLSTICE? It's their only non-tobacco juice, was wondering...........
    It's not the only non-tobacco any more. Rainier doesn't have tobacco.

Solstice is one of my favorites. That and Tundra could be the only two I vaped if I had to. Luckily I don't have to because watermelon doesn't go good with beer and Tundra is limited on which beers it goes with.

$2453 spent on ecigs. Join http://www.casaa.org/ protect your ability to vape.

Quote Originally Posted by trukinlady View Post
    My fondest wish would be J Creek selling their own cartomizers filled with Tennessee Cured!
    They do now! Since May I think.

Full Member ECF Veteran

My husband and I both LOVE the Red Oak Tennessee Cured ... just got 30ml bottles the other day. The Red Oak Domestic with the Red Oak Swiss Dark isn't a bad combo either. I've also tried the Solstice, which I like for something different, but found trying to vape it all day was a little overwhelming. The Red Oak Rainier is a little so-so for me, but I think it would be a good "mixer" with Domestic or Silverthorn for a little different flavor from time to time.

I'm thinking about trying to mix the Swiss Dark with the Rainier to see if I can come up with a "cherry cordial" type of flavor ... will keep everyone posted.

Love the Tennessee Cured and it's Red Oak cousin. I also really like the cherry tobacco flavor and the Rainer actually tastes like lush fruit rather than cough syrup. I do wish they would bottle the juice they make for blu cigs. I imagine it would be awesome on a good rig. Tastes more like coffee than most coffee juices.

May the force be with you,

Tanuki
    Craybee likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Craybee's Avatar

never had any Johnson’s Creek juices before but i got two juices on their way to me in 5ml sample bottles. one called Espresso, the other is Tennessee Cured. should get them in the mail by monday. up til now i’ve only had Apollo juices, with a brief foray into trying juices from Rocky Top Vapor, which was an extreme disappointment. anyway i’m looking forward to trying the JC juices. nice to see the Tennessee Cured seems to be popular. hope i won’t be disappointed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234