Worst Custumer Service! Awesome Customer Service? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Worst Custumer Service! Awesome Customer Service?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bisteka View Post
    Well. who am i try to fool. Almost 20 days since i request help from ALTSMOKE and nothing.
    As i said, Worst Custumer Service!

Dont bother to reply. I hope some day one of workers of ALTSMOKE get into same situation from another company and feel by themselves how bad business they are handling.
    Isn't the problem with the postal service or international customs, and not with AltSmoke?

AltSmoke sent your goods to you. Rocks82 said that it can "take up to a few weeks for international delivery (mostly due to delays in customs)." At your request, they contacted USPS and requested an investigation to the status of your order and said they would update you once they receive some information.

It's my understanding that e-cigarettes are not legal in Brazil (?), so it is entirely possible that customs has confiscated your order.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I couldn't agree more with ^^ and I have refrained from this thread as it is Altsmoke's place to handle things but the title of this thread pretty much sums up the conclusion of the op's train of thought from the beginning.

To the op......
    You posted in another thread that your order from madvapes is missing as well. Regardless of what madvapes decided to do to rectify the issue maybe two orders lost or confiscated by customs from merchants that most likely put their name on the return address of the package is a sign for you to quit ordering from the U.S. Or in the very least pay for more expensive shipping so the package is traceable and you can see where it has been scanned at every stop.

IMO it appears AltSmoke has done or are doing all they can to help you short of sending you your money back. Why should they do that? When you ship something to a different country it is a risk. And if you as the buyer do not do everything you can to safeguard your package by paying for shipping with tracking all they way to your post office then sometimes you lose.
    Baditude and weinner like this.
    Protovapor XPV DNA20 x3, XPV DNA30x1
    Silver Bullet x8
    Fazedboxmods budget DNA20

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    Isn't the problem with the postal service or international customs, and not with AltSmoke?

AltSmoke sent your goods to you. Rocks82 said that it can "take up to a few weeks for international delivery (mostly due to delays in customs)." At your request, they contacted USPS and requested an investigation to the status of your order and said they would update you once they receive some information.

It's my understanding that e-cigarettes are not legal in Brazil (?), so it is entirely possible that customs has confiscated your order.
    Hi Baditude,
    It isnt ALTSMOKE problem, as i mentioned before.
    "few weeks"...10 weeks is enough?
    If they contact USPS, at least should update me with any kind of information. Patience is not of my virtue
    15 days since requested contact, and no words. Unless USPS take that much time to respond. I dont live in US...

Yes e-cigs are no legal to import. But i take my risks, and never blamed any suppliers when get stucked in customs.
    But this order is a Kick 2. A circuit. Maybe ALTSMOKE described as Kick 2 for e-cig, or a piece to be used in ecig. who knows.

Anyway, thanks for your concern.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattnatti View Post
    I couldn't agree more with ^^ and I have refrained from this thread as it is Altsmoke's place to handle things but the title of this thread pretty much sums up the conclusion of the op's train of thought from the beginning.

To the op......
    You posted in another thread that your order from madvapes is missing as well. Regardless of what madvapes decided to do to rectify the issue maybe two orders lost or confiscated by customs from merchants that most likely put their name on the return address of the package is a sign for you to quit ordering from the U.S. Or in the very least pay for more expensive shipping so the package is traceable and you can see where it has been scanned at every stop.

IMO it appears AltSmoke has done or are doing all they can to help you short of sending you your money back. Why should they do that? When you ship something to a different country it is a risk. And if you as the buyer do not do everything you can to safeguard your package by paying for shipping with tracking all they way to your post office then sometimes you lose.
    Hi Mattnati,
    I hardly post something, usually more reading then writing things.

If ALTSMOKE has done or doing, dont you think they should me update with any information? I already told them, i am not demanding they resend or pay me back. I understand that USPS had screw up my order. i take risks with customs, and why not to say the whole process buying anything in the internet, specially from another country. But maybe you consider my side also at this problem. If you buy something, even inside US, and the USPS loose your parcel, and somehow they only give information or investigation to the sender.
    What you going to do? just " well buying something in the internet or from another state have risks..."
    Please dont be offended, to not be so serious in this post, in Brazil have saying "Pimenta no c dos outros refresco" means "chili in the others ... is refreshment"

You are right, i have almost same problem with MADVAPES, but with different results.
    Interestingly i received their parcel this week. And promptly contacted MADVAPES to pay their resent order.

Tracking ID: B1P-RW6-9X7L (Ticket number: 38751)
    Date: 2013-11-08 07:02:49
    Name: Stephano
    Printer friendly version

Hello Dave,

Strangely i received the first parcel.
    I want to pay the second parcel you resent.
    Please give instructions.

Sincerely yours,
    Stephano
    Date: 2013-11-08 14:45:34
    Name: Dave
    Printer friendly version

Stephano,

We definitely appreciate your honesty, and you can call us anytime to process that payment. (704) 624-8551

Thank you!"
    Baditude likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran wvducklady's Avatar

I made my first order with Alt Smoke last week, and I am now going to be a permanent customer! I received my order in 2 days! It is hard to find replacement coils for my vision 2ml viv nova tank at a reasonable price, but I found them on your site for a great price! Thank you so much! You can expect an order from me from here on out until the day IF I ever quit vaping.

Brought to you by Tapatalk

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

OP, it really sounds like your problem is with Brazilian customs, especially if you had issues with Madvapes as well. Altsmoke is not replying because there is nothing they can do. Why can't YOU contact the USPS? If I can contact PTT Kargo in Turkey via email and I don't even speak Turkish, I'm sure you could contact the USPS via email here (in fact, I know you can, and from what I understand, they are pretty responsive )
    =-=-=HEM=-=-=

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

International shipping is a bit difficult for tracking and delivery times depend a LOT on how long customs takes. I'm glad this was worked out in the end though.

Wife of Halopunker

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12