VTR, AGA-T RBA, and Protank II related question...

Thread: VTR, AGA-T RBA, and Protank II related question...

Super Member ECF Veteran Trox.Shawn's Avatar

Default VTR, AGA-T RBA, and Protank II related question...

So recently I've purchased a VTR, AGA-T and a Protank. The VTR and AGA-T just arrived over the weekend, but I'm having some troubles now...

The AGA-T doesn't fit - I guess that isn't a problem as much a lack of research...

The Protank, although works nicely, cannot be tightened down all the way or there is zero airflow. I have to loosen it until the point that it rattles a bit in the VTR "sleeve." How can I correct this. I prefer the protank since I can rebuild them otherwise I'd use the i30s that came with the VTR.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Unfortunately, the AGA-T and other RBA's will not fit with the VTR. However, you should be able to adjust the airflow on extender tube sleeve of the VTR. Try taking the threaded ring off and see if that helps out with the airflow issue.
    Last edited by rocks82; 01-14-2014 at 06:22 PM. Reason: i made up new words that aren't real

Wife of Halopunker

Super Member ECF Veteran Trox.Shawn's Avatar

I've put the AGA aside and only use it on my SB from WAAAYYYY back in the day. Great to use it again...

As for the Protank. I'm not using the extender tube, as I bought the VTR simply because I wanted to keep the tank partially concealed as well as keep the length down with out loosing battery power. I'm currently about to head into the hardware store to find a washer to place between the protank and vtr connection so that I can connect the tank snug, but without losing the airflow