Suggestions about flavors,products & general
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 56
Like Tree101Likes

Thread: Suggestions about flavors,products & general

  1. #1
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran sunny818's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    446

    Default Suggestions about flavors,products & general

    Hello Apolloians!

    We want to give back as much as possible and listen as much as possible. So due to being certified by ECF as a quality company, we want to understand what YOU want. So please add your suggestions for products, flavors or anything on our website YOU would like to see. If we take your suggestion on, you will indeed get a bunch of free goodies!
    Toll Free: 855-2-APOLLO

  2. #2
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12,084

    Default

    I'd like to see Strawberry...very robust with a touch of menthol to cool it...slightly tart and sweet with a hint of menthol!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny818 View Post
    Hello Apolloians!

    We want to give back as much as possible and listen as much as possible. So due to being certified by ECF as a quality company, we want to understand what YOU want. So please add your suggestions for products, flavors or anything on our website YOU would like to see. If we take your suggestion on, you will indeed get a bunch of free goodies!

  3. #3
    ECF Guru ECF Veteran whodat2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Mississippi
    Posts
    19,903

    Default

    I know I'm in the minority, but I would like to see some 808 hardware, maybe cartos and clearos.
    res125 and SnakeSkinTa2 like this.
    -When life hands you lemons, grab a bottle of tequila and some salt.-
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5599/8452075682a0cd4040ea.jpg

  4. #4
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    kaykay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    concrete jungle
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    i would like to see vivi novas,ce3's ego's replaceable cartomizers.maybe some AW batteries and trustfires..more drip tips,drip shields and some bakery juices..i love menthol vapes so guava with a hint of menthol and some sweetener would be perfect.
    oh and some bridge less atomizers.
    SnakeSkinTa2 likes this.

  5. #5
    Ω Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    NW Detroit Burbs
    Posts
    4,582

    Default

    I would like to see the v-tube only option without the kit unless it's there already and I missed it in that case never mind
    SnakeSkinTa2 likes this.

  6. #6
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    kaykay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    concrete jungle
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kabonk View Post
    I would like to see the v-tube only option without the kit unless it's there already and I missed it in that case never mind
    if i am not mistaken it is available already without the kit.

  7. #7
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    kaykay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    concrete jungle
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
    if i am not mistaken it is available already without the kit.
    Single Apollo VTube
    SnakeSkinTa2 likes this.

  8. #8
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    kaykay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    concrete jungle
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    sunny how about the possibility of adding extra flavor options on your e juice?
    SnakeSkinTa2 and kuritaro9 like this.

  9. #9
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran sunny818's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaykay View Post
    sunny how about the possibility of adding extra flavor options on your e juice?
    We would love to, what do you suggest?
    Toll Free: 855-2-APOLLO

  10. #10
    Moved On ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Temcula CA
    Posts
    1,719

    Default

    New stuff, mods and such! I like when vendors are not afraid to bring in new stuff!
    SnakeSkinTa2 likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread