Q&A with Apollo ecigs? Ask us anything! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes

Thread: Q&A with Apollo ecigs? Ask us anything!

I spoke with 2 Apollo customer service reps (excellent customer service and super fast shipping btw!) one assured me that the pre-filled Tobaccos were the same as the e-juice and another said they were different. I thought I would just give it a go anyway and order the e-juice as I love Apollo Tobacco. I got a 12 and 18 MG which I am really pleased with. I especially like the 18mg, although it is a bit strong the flavor is closest to the prefills. However, I really don't think they are the same juice as the prefilled carts. Perhaps the e-juice needs to steep? Can you shed some light on this?

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran sunny818's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vlis View Post
    I spoke with 2 Apollo customer service reps (excellent customer service and super fast shipping btw!) one assured me that the pre-filled Tobaccos were the same as the e-juice and another said they were different. I thought I would just give it a go anyway and order the e-juice as I love Apollo Tobacco. I got a 12 and 18 MG which I am really pleased with. I especially like the 18mg, although it is a bit strong the flavor is closest to the prefills. However, I really don't think they are the same juice as the prefilled carts. Perhaps the e-juice needs to steep? Can you shed some light on this?
    They are all the same product, we usually make sure we assess the quality of all E-juice. Contact our live support team and they will get to the absolute root of the problem.
    Toll Free: 855-2-APOLLO

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hi,
    Could you please tell me what the resistance value is for the standard kit cartomizers please.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Ok what's the huge news can we get a hint ?Did the NASA guys figure out the titanium mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev67 View Post
    Hi,
    Could you please tell me what the resistance value is for the standard kit cartomizers please.
    Hi Rev,

It is high resistance which would be 2.0 - 2.5.

Hi sunny! I received my vtube mini kit on August 13th, but realized that the battery life isn't living up to my expectations, and want to go with a higher mah rating. I emailed support last night to ask for an exchange (from black mini to red regular), but haven't heard back yet. This type of thing is covered in your 30-day guarantee, right?

Thanks so much for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdeini View Post
    Hi sunny! I received my vtube mini kit on August 13th, but realized that the battery life isn't living up to my expectations, and want to go with a higher mah rating. I emailed support last night to ask for an exchange (from black mini to red regular), but haven't heard back yet. This type of thing is covered in your 30-day guarantee, right?

Thanks so much for your help!
    Hi Ghost,

You should hear back from them the next day and we should be able to cover you if the price matches up.

Dreamer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have had my mini red vtube for 31 days today.
    It is not working right.
    It works fine up until 2 days ago. THEN after 2 to 3 hits it stops working. I have to remove the tank and then put it back on to get it to work again. I am using a Vivi. Then it does the same thing after 2-3 hits.
    I changed the battery, even though the other said it is at 4.0. I cleaned my tank and put a new head on it and it does the same thing.
    Then I put on a clearo, to see if it is my Vivi. Nope it does the same thing.
    So I put my tank on my twist and I am having no problem.
    I personally think it is a connector issue or loose wire.
    Is there something I can do to fix this?
    If not I will have to call Monday and send it back.
    Any advice? Thanks
    IronHorse likes this.

Dreamer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Thanks Kitty for responding, I went to my local Vape store yesterday and Mike helped me. It was a bad adapter. It took him about 2 seconds to figure it out. LOL, All fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykrazee View Post
    In retrospect you may be able to resolve this issue by very carefully pulling the post up on your device to see if that helps...but you also risk voiding your warranty by trying to work on it yourself...best bet is to send it in for replacement. Let me know how it goes.
    IronHorse likes this.

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

What are the Ce4 ego clearomizer coils rated at?
    IronHorse likes this.

BE: 4/13; lt 2, vamo, telescope, bolt, ego vv, vivi 3.5ml, vivi 2.5ml, ce4, ce5, artemas, ego 5ml cc

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast