Q&A with Apollo ecigs? Ask us anything! - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Q&A with Apollo ecigs? Ask us anything!

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid-Chris View Post
    Larry, sorry, can't be perfect. We had address leakage problems in the past, and thought they were behind us. When bottle filling is automated it is near perfect, but not perfect. I honestly haven't heard of a leaker in quite a while. Contact customer service through live chat on the website and get a replacement. Also, if I might ask, if you still have the bottle, get me the lot code and I'll check if there were any other probs with that run.

Liquid-Chris
    Understandable. Contacted customer service and they told me the 0mg went out in place of the 6mg so I just gave up there. No lot codes on my bottles as they sent me 5ml bottles with green tops for some reason. Pictures I've seen of people getting theirs are 10ml bottles. Not worried about it I suppose. I'll just give them to someone.
    Last edited by Larry Anderson II; 12-19-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Full Member Verified Member anendeloflorien's Avatar

Hey Chris, got my two free bottles the other day. Thanks for the promo! I do have a question, do you recommend letting the RY4 steep? I tried a bit in my dripper and there's really not much flavor to it (though I can tell there's some tastiness there).

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Liquid-Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anendeloflorien View Post
    Hey Chris, got my two free bottles the other day. Thanks for the promo! I do have a question, do you recommend letting the RY4 steep? I tried a bit in my dripper and there's really not much flavor to it (though I can tell there's some tastiness there).
    All the RY4 we ship is pre-steeped. To be honest, I have never put any of the Apollo liquids on a dripper, they are 50% VG liquids designed for tanks.

Liquid-Chris

Full Member Verified Member anendeloflorien's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid-Chris View Post
    All the RY4 we ship is pre-steeped. To be honest, I have never put any of the Apollo liquids on a dripper, they are 50% VG liquids designed for tanks.

Liquid-Chris
    Ahhh, ok cool man thanks! I'll give em a shot in my tank

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789