Reviews from ECF members - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: Reviews from ECF members

Senior Member ECF Veteran

apollo regular vtube
    a couple of weeks ago, i won a silver, regular vtube in apollo's contest thread. thanks again apollo! this one, unlike the silver mini vtube i originally purchased, looked brand spanking new! the finish was beautiful and is holding up so far. it works just as good as my ss mini vtube, but with the 18650 batteries it last days before it needs a fresh batt. it's not as bulky as i thought it would be in my pocket. the ss mini is a much better fit, though. i do like the position of the firing button better on the regular. on the mini, it's right in the middle so it's not as ergonomic. with the regular, the extended length puts the button in the perfect place.

Dark Lord of the Vape Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I have an E-cigar from Apollo which works great. Most of all I have some juice from them. The Sahara flavor is badass and reminds me of Boba's Bounty. I'll be ordering juice from them soon and hope to be able to purchase a VTube from them as well. Great company and great people!!!

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Darthvong View Post
    I have an E-cigar from Apollo which works great. Most of all I have some juice from them. The Sahara flavor is badass and reminds me of Boba's Bounty. I'll be ordering juice from them soon and hope to be able to purchase a VTube from them as well. Great company and great people!!!
    wow, you liked the sahara? that was the only apollo juice i didn't like. it's been a few months so maybe i should give it another chance. i've also been meaning to try boba's bounty, but if it tastes like my first experience with sahara, i'll pass.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I purchased a stainless steel V Tube from Apollo not long back. Not only have I been extremely pleased with the device (it is a much bigger upgrade than I expected over the Ego-C Twist I was using), but I was blown away by the customer service they provided.

I had a minor issue with the device, contacted them, and not only did they ship a replacement out immediately, but they let me keep the unit I had until the replacement arrived so I didn't have to deal with any nic fits while I waited. I've never heard of a company doing this before. Absolutely phenomenal customer service, wonderful people to deal with, and in case you haven't found their contest threads, they are also incredibly generous.

I would definitely buy from them again in a heartbeat. There's a reason why I have them in my forum signature now. Stay classy Apollo.

Mods: Too many. I can't keep track anymore.

​"All Meshed Up" with The Hill Giant every Wednesday at 8pm EST on http://VapeOn.TV

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Apollo e-cigar ROCKS!

I got the e-cigar kit form Apollo about a week ago. It has a real good feel in my hand, a little larger than the standard e-cigarette sold just about everywhere anymore, but still light weight enough that I can support it comfortably between my teeth. The tip is strong enough to support it easily and well, I kind of chew on it a bit. No need for humidors, cutters, lighters and the rest of the parefanalia. The kit comes in a very nice box for storage, a wall charger, 2 rechargeable batteries and 5 cigar cartridges. I recommend ordering some extra cartridges or at least some tobacco juice. You can add a few drops of the tobacco juice to the cartridge. It makes for an economical and great tasting cigar.

My name is Larry, I'm from Texas and if you are a cigar smoker you need to get this pa'dna, you can thank me later!
    "IF vaping flavored e-juice is a gateway to cigarettes - pot - hard drugs;
    then flavored water is a gateway to pop, beer, wine, and hard liquor."---Agree! (Stolen from skydivntrkr)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Closer to Heaven every day. For now, Arkansas
    Blog Entries

I am not a very good reviewer but will give it a try. I was fortunate to win an E-Cigar kit from Apollo. Shipping time was awesome, 3 days from order to my mailbox. It came in a really nice presentation box and includes everything needed to get started. I was surprised by how realistic it is. I charged the batteries, popped one in the tube and then screwed in the cartridge/mouthpiece. Mine came with whiskey e-juice. It is a very nice smooth mild flavor. I would say, if you are a cigar lover you can't go wrong with this one. Thank you to the whole Apollo Team.
    Yesterday is gone-We are not promised tomorrow-Live today to its fullest.
    After 45+ years of smoking I have been Smoke free since November 13, 2011

Dark Lord of the Vape Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by kewlguyjeff View Post
    wow, you liked the sahara? that was the only apollo juice i didn't like. it's been a few months so maybe i should give it another chance. i've also been meaning to try boba's bounty, but if it tastes like my first experience with sahara, i'll pass.
    Yes I liked it. It reminds me of Boba's, but isn't Boba's. Boba's has a sweetness to it that I like, but I'm sure Sahara has some of the same flavors or base. It shares something with it.

Taste is subjective as we all know.

I won a silver (not stainless, but silver matte aluminum) Vtube from Apollo and quite frankly, I'm still figuring it all out! It definitely has all the bells and whistles as promised. The website recommends this for the experienced vaper and I can understand why. It's a great PV and as I use it I'm learning more and more about how to get the most out of it. I'm looking forward to using it even more as I learn more about what I'm doing. It's very sturdy feeling and is lighter than I'd expected it to be. Very comfortable in the hand.
    Last edited by CcaT; 07-28-2012 at 05:09 AM. Reason: My inability to distinguish materials on sight. :D

Ultra Member ECF Veteran maddogg's Avatar

i upgraded to the ss mini. i really like the shine and the feel of it!!!!!! its hands down one of the easiest vv pvs out there!
    ty apollo!!!!!

Genisis Junkie Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Apollo E-Cigar Kit

I won this kit in an Apollo contest, but my review is honest & unbiased.

From the website:
    The Apollo 701 E-Cigar Kit Contains:

1 Apollo e-cigar device
    2 rechargeable batteries (My kit had 3 included for my extended vaping pleasure!)
    5 cigar cartridges
    1 wall charger (UK format, but included a US adapter)

The e-cigar was a new vaping experience for me. The Whiskey flavor is spot on a dipped mild cigar. I've been vaping it on card night with the guys. The auto-switch lets you puff away as if you were smoking a real cigar. Mad vapor production and a smooth flavor are the highlights of this product. Everything you need is in the kit... the spare 10440 battery keeps ya going through the night. The charger provides really fast recharges on the drained battery.

If you're looking for a unique vaping experience this is it!
    STILL WAITING ON MY EFFING

Ω - Resistance isn't futile, it's crucial for a good vape.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast