Reviews from ECF members - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree271Likes

Thread: Reviews from ECF members

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

CONGRATS TO DEVIANTDE ON YOUR RAnDOM VALUABLE PRIZE WIN FROM APOLLO'S REVIEW THREAD!!!!
    YOU HAVE WON A SAMPLE PACK OF APOLLO E JOOSE!!!!
    THANK YOU SUNNY U ROCKIN DA HOUSE!!!

"Laughter is never too far away from tears"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats DeviantDe!!!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Apollo TGo Tank Kit

Hi everyone! First I'd like to thank Apollo and Sunny for giving me the chance to win such a Valuable Prize!!! Secondly I'd like to state that this is my very first review, so please take it easy on me if it isn't wonderful to read.

When I opened my TGo Tank Kit I was amazed at how nice everything was packaged. Nothing was jumbled around during shipping. After reading the instructions I charged the batteries like it said. The charger worked very nicely, didn't have to crank the battery on very tight at all in order to get it to start charging. Once the light turned green I was ready to try this sweet baby out........here is where I ran into a problem.

The instructions do not clearly state that you can not use the cartridge that it is shipped with. I kept thinking to myself, "how the crap can I fill this thing up and turn it upside down without making a mess!!!" At this point I contacted SnakeSkinTa2 because I knew that he also had one of these. He explained to me that I needed to use one of the unopened cartridges, one that had the little rubber stopper on the end. Duh KT!!!

Ok so got the cartridge filled and loaded in to the atomizer cone. I waited a few minutes before taking a puff, to give my think VG juice time to drip onto the atomizer. When I took a draw it made giant clouds of vapor! Sad thing is, they were very hot, burnt to me, clouds of vapor. So I figured it was due to my VG juice not dripping correctly. I went to the Apollo threads to find help. Reddhott and SnakeSkin once again came to my rescue! They informed me that I could easily make the hole bigger on the cartridge.

I got a kabob skewer and twisted it around inside the hole to make it a little bigger. Loaded this sexy beast back up, and took a big hit.......still hot and burnt tasting to me. I just do not think Cartridge Tank type systems are for me. But if you do like hot vape, and you are not a chain vapor like myself, you should try this Tank system out.

I do however LOVE the batteries!! They have a very nice feel to them, wonderful design with the Apollo name, and the blue lights around the end is a very nice touch! I'm very happy that Kittykrazee let me know to pick up the adapter so I could use this with my 510 stuff, without that I wouldn't know how fantastic these batteries really are.

I can not say anything about the e-liquid I got because it is high PG. I PIF it to a friend.

Thanks KK, Redd, and Snake for all your help!! And again, thank you Apollo and Sunny for the Valuable Prize!!!
    Last edited by KTK8; 08-05-2012 at 06:29 PM.
    Reddhott, kaykay, mattiem and 5 others like this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I won a sampler pack of 18mg Apollo Juices, Thank you again to Apollo!!
    They arrived today, so I've been testing all my new flavors

I'm still not a great reviewer, but here's what I think about them I'll try to do this without just saying yum after each flavor name LOL

1st let me say, great vapor production and flavor amount with each sample I got.

Almond Joyee -
    OMG. Seriously tasty.
    Now, when I see the name Almond Joyee, I think of the candy bar, and I think of coconut(I hate coconut)
    I do not get that overly strong coconut flavor(yay!)
    I do get a nice smooth chocolate almond flavor with a hint of sweetness and I love it! And I will be buying lots more of this.

Rocky Road -
    Chocolaty, nutty, goodness. So very tasty!! I can't even name all the flavors in this, just that it tastes great!

Cappuccino -
    A very nice cappuccino flavor. Very smooth and not overly sweet.

RY4 -
    Very smooth, a hint of sweet caramel. Not one of my normal flavor choices, but quite tasty.

Razzle -
    Sweet, good raspberry flavor, but there is an almost cough syrup type flavor to it. I'm still up in the air on this one.

Sleep is for people that can't handle insomnia induced hallucinations.

Super Member ECF Veteran Tinkerbell1313's Avatar

I won the Standard Vtube Kit from Apollo on the Apollo Ecigs Contest

I am not a great reviewer, but I'll do my best..
    I won the full size kit, I got to choose my color, I chose the red one. The instructions were easy to understand, and the case is very sturdy. The Vtube gives amazing vape, and the flavors of my juices taste better with my Vtube, than any of my other batteries. I have the DC tank dual coil, and it fits perfectly, its my go to set up. I LOVE MY VTUBE!!

202372_395286623862182_348509247_o.jpg

Dark Lord of the Vape Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tried a handful of Apollo juices. Rocky Road, Green Apple, Banana Cream and a few more I forget now. All were very good, not a bad one in the bunch. I have heard great things about their RY4 so that will be my next purchase for sure. Not only do they have solid products, but the people behind the scene are the cats meow.

See what I did there?

Super Member ECF Veteran Tinkerbell1313's Avatar

I have also tried a few juices that I forgot to mention in my first post

The RY4 is a very smooth vape, a touch of caramel with a nice easy tobacco... This has become one of my favorites
    The coffee is a very rich flavor and smell, I must say that it actually tasted better than my actual cup of coffee. My kids love it when I vape it, they said the house smelled like I was brewing a fresh pot of coffee I plan on order more as soon as I can
    Thank you Apollo for great quality products

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I bought a Standard Started Kit.

I did some research, read some reviews and felt this kit was reasonably priced for what it came with.

First impressions: My package arrived 3 days after I placed my order with standard shipping. Shipping was free.

Appearance: I really liked the size, design and feel of the kit. It just feels well constructed.

Ease of use: Super easy. Nice instructions that are easy to follow.

Performance: Wow!!! I couldn't believe how much it simulates the real thing. Really nice.

Taste of flavors: Everyone is different and being fresh off real smokes, I personally didn't have much taste anyways, for anything. I can say I do like the tobacco and Mallboro flavor. RY4 and Sahara are my favorites.

Overall: I really like this kit. I was a pack a day smoker for 30 years and its been 7 days since I had a real smoke. I am completely happy with my purchase and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to quit smoking!!!
    Reddhott and DeviantDe like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran SnakeSkinTa2's Avatar

My wife bought the Apollo vTube for me for my birthday ( I got a red one)and all I can say is WOW. It is my vaping work horse. It is one of five PVs I own. It just works like a champ .
    Use 3.0ohm cartomizers at higher voltage settings for best flavor and vapor. They contain more surface area on the heating coil than low resistance cartos and the higher voltage allows you to take full advantage of the Apollo vTube.
    No noticeable drop in performance from fresh charge to an empty battery. Great performance out of this little beauty! The 18650 battery is an all day vape even if I chain vape! Great buy this was, thank you Sunny and Apollo!
    Last edited by SnakeSkinTa2; 08-15-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Daylight is a mean, nasty trick to play on a tattooed vampire.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Default Round Drip Tip, who knew?

OK guys I am going to give you a review on something that a lot of you probably don't give a whole lot of thought to.... until you do. Then you probably just find something that is...eh OK. Unless, you happen upon the perfect one.......the special one....the only one for you.

I am a picky person. Perskikity, my husband says.... he says I have finicky down to an art form. I am going to take his word for it, because I know that I am extremely particular...about almost everything.

But seriously, if you are picky about what your juice tastes like, about how it burns, how the strength of the nicotine works for you, and all the rest, aren't you a little bit finicky about the object that you put inside your mouth, hundreds of times a day. Yes, I am. I have searched high and low. I discovered a long time ago that I do not like the way plastic feels or the taste it gives off in my mouth. I don't like it at all. I discovered the devrin tips were the best to be had in this area. I have seen a lot about the beautiful glass ones and will try one when I get enough money. I found to my delight that SS is better than devren, and last but not least.....I discovered this little baby. by accident.

I won an Apollo SS mini V-Tube which I adore.....but did not pay so much notice at the tip that was kindly included. It was nice, pretty, stylish and pretty much went along with the rest of the package. Days later, I had taken the drip tip off and used it on another device and then again and again, and finally even though I had found my favorite drip tip of all time, I did not remember where it came from. I searched........and searched. I went through ever single bill of sale that I had that included drip tips........a few. Nope.... I looked on all the websites of my favorite vendors...nope. I did not think about it because it came with a very big something that I had been excited about (and still am). And, it is not shown on Apollo's site in the SS, only picture of it is the plastic ones, so I paid no attention to it. So, I was going over the reviews here and happened upon the photos that I had taken of my prize and there was my wonderful drip tip, in plain open site. After finding it on Apollo's site, I quickly ordered a couple more and also decided to help all my friends who might be going through similar problem.

This is the one you want. It is SS yes, but I also wonder if it doesn't have some kind of plating coating on it as well. It has the same kind of feeling as the regular SS, but not pithy at all, smooooooth, silky, slippery almost. It has an extra wide mouth that makes good for dripping and it is a small enough tip so it does not feel like you have something huge in your mouth.

It is comfortable, it is nice. it is......perfect!

You want this. that is all.

here is a picture of the SS one.....

here is where you get it, pull down menu, add SS

Round Drip Tip

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast