Apollo ecigs Casual Chat and Hangout... - Page 7
Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 887
Like Tree3049Likes

Thread: Apollo ecigs Casual Chat and Hangout...

  1. #61
    MustachioedMechModManiac Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    boardopboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Castle Grayskull
    Posts
    4,190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittykrazee View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen...please remember...it is not okay to post a competitor's link on Apollo's thread...Thank you very much for your consideration.
    Sorry. that was a "too many tabs open" mistake. Didn't mean to post that here. I'm gonna go hide in a corner now.
    El Capitán; Co-Ed Naked Vape Team
    "Maybe I can sit on one hand till it goes numb, and vape like a stranger?" - levisdaddy
    Once Whenever / Team ECF

  2. #62
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12,084

    Default

    No need to hide in a corner..we've all been there and done that...ask around and people will tell you how they've posted in the wrong thread on more than one occasion...myself included...it's really amusing when they do that while playing a contest....
    Quote Originally Posted by boardopboy View Post
    Sorry. that was a "too many tabs open" mistake. Didn't mean to post that here. I'm gonna go hide in a corner now.

  3. #63
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12,084

    Default

    Thank you Pri and V8!!!! Good Morning to all of you fine people out there!!!! Who's got big plans today????

  4. #64
    Genisis Junkie Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    CountSmackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Tabasco LAnd
    Posts
    8,947
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    If you count mandatory attendance at the fall "Family Fun Night" as big plans, then I'm set.
    I'd rather just go home and cook for MY family... now that's fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittykrazee View Post
    Thank you Pri and V8!!!! Good Morning to all of you fine people out there!!!! Who's got big plans today????
    STILL WAITING ON MY EFFING


    Ω - Resistance isn't futile, it's crucial for a good vape.

  5. #65
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12,084

    Default

    Ugh..LOL...I hear ya there my Friend....you may have to grace us with some food porn later..
    Quote Originally Posted by CountSmackula View Post
    If you count mandatory attendance at the fall "Family Fun Night" as big plans, then I'm set.
    I'd rather just go home and cook for MY family... now that's fun.

  6. #66
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12,084

    Default

    I opened a new thread yesterday to showcase some of Apollo's Products...drop by and check em out sometime...
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...se-thread.html

  7. #67
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    davelog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    6,098
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittykrazee View Post
    Thank you Pri and V8!!!! Good Morning to all of you fine people out there!!!! Who's got big plans today????
    ME! Tonight is football, Big Bang Theory, and PIZZA.

    Shaddap. I'm old. This is a big night for me.

    Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, he'll eat for life.
    Give an octopus nunchuks, no one's ever eating fish again.

    RIP Jack

  8. #68
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12,084

    Default

    That sounds like a wondermous evening to me!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by davelog View Post
    ME! Tonight is football, Big Bang Theory, and PIZZA.

    Shaddap. I'm old. This is a big night for me.

  9. #69
    ~Resident Daydreamer~ ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    priorities's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    wherever my daydreams take me
    Posts
    24,956
    Blog Entries
    12

    Default

    Wow *Very nice KK ! and PS~ i love the AVI!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Kittykrazee View Post
    I opened a new thread yesterday to showcase some of Apollo's Products...drop by and check em out sometime...
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...se-thread.html

    We only have this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake ~Marie Ray


  10. #70
    Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    12,084

    Default

    Thank you Pri!! The air's a bit thin up there...but it's really quiet and you get to float when ya want..LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by priorities View Post
    Wow *Very nice KK ! and PS~ i love the AVI!!

Page 7 of 89 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast