Mini SS dying :(
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By sunny818
  • 1 Post By morri
  • 1 Post By pifferfish

Thread: Mini SS dying :(

Full Member Verified Member pifferfish's Avatar

Default Mini SS dying :(

I was feeling good about going out for the weekend with just my mini SS VTube... but as soon as I couldn't go back for my Extreme kit, the Vtube decided to kick the bucket.

It /sort of/ still works. If you hold it perfectly at 90* and don't make sudden movements. I can only guess that something came unsoldered. I am NOT looking forward to sending it back and being without anything to vape for a couple weeks. I'm in Canada and shipping is murder. Doesn't help that I ran out of carto's for my extreme.

Anyone else have issues with the Vtube? Early on I found the button would stick when it got to super low voltage, discharging until the battery was flat or I removed the clearo.

I just got it recently, I really hope that warranty covers this. I haven't even dropped it!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran sunny818's Avatar

Hi Piffer,

If you contact our live support we will cover any damages and send you a new one. We can even include it with your next order.
    morri likes this.
    Toll Free: 855-2-APOLLO

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have never had even a peep of trouble with mine and I have been using it for several months. Sunny and the gals are great, contact them and they will make it up to you.

Apollo is a great company!

Morri

Quote Originally Posted by pifferfish View Post
    I was feeling good about going out for the weekend with just my mini SS VTube... but as soon as I couldn't go back for my Extreme kit, the Vtube decided to kick the bucket.

It /sort of/ still works. If you hold it perfectly at 90* and don't make sudden movements. I can only guess that something came unsoldered. I am NOT looking forward to sending it back and being without anything to vape for a couple weeks. I'm in Canada and shipping is murder. Doesn't help that I ran out of carto's for my extreme.

Anyone else have issues with the Vtube? Early on I found the button would stick when it got to super low voltage, discharging until the battery was flat or I removed the clearo.

I just got it recently, I really hope that warranty covers this. I haven't even dropped it!
    IronHorse likes this.

Grand Matriarch
    Order of The White Rabbit
    ~~~Laugh As Much As You Breathe~~~
    Last TC 06/27/13

Full Member Verified Member pifferfish's Avatar

Contacted, but my printer died... will have to work out how to get that RMA form printed off
    IronHorse likes this.