Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By angryguy77
  • 1 Post By 73ckn797
  • 1 Post By IronHorse
  • 2 Post By angryguy77

Thread: kit only option?

Full Member ECF Veteran angryguy77's Avatar

Default kit only option?

Do they sell the vv egos separately? I'd like to have two batts but I don't want to buy two kits.
    IronHorse likes this.
    The only way we can ensure vaping remains legal is to pay attention to what the gov has in the works....

Resting In Peace Verified Member 73ckn797's Avatar

I have seen them that way. Seems that you can piece meal any configuration you want.

Vaperite | Rechargeable Ego Batteries
    priorities likes this.
    What! Me Worry?

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar

It isn't really a kit per se..as it doesn't come with clearos or juice or anything...jut the USB charger and Batt....and you need the USB charger to charge it...having an extra one is always handy...as they don't last forever...and you can get 23% off using Code: LOVE through the 14th of Feb.
    Quote Originally Posted by angryguy77 View Post
    Do they sell the vv egos separately? I'd like to have two batts but I don't want to buy two kits.
    priorities likes this.

Full Member ECF Veteran angryguy77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kittykrazee View Post
    Don't forget...use coupon code: LOVE to get 23% off your entire order...last day is the 14th of Feb. Ecigs | Best Electronic cigarette | Apollo Electronic cigarettes
    Ugh I already ordered, but thanks anyway. I did find a 20% off code to use, so I saved a good chunk. They shipped on Monday, I can't wait for them to get here.
    IronHorse and priorities like this.
    The only way we can ensure vaping remains legal is to pay attention to what the gov has in the works....