Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prize Giveaway/Chat Thread!!!.....Con'td...
Page 1 of 420 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prize Giveaway/Chat Thread!!!.....Con'td...

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar

Default Apollo Ecigs Valuable Prize Giveaway/Chat Thread!!!.....Con'td...

Welcome Apollonians, To Apollo's Weekly Random Giveaway/Chat Thread!! All you have to do is post to be entered..come on in and hang out..the sky's the limit..make new friends...talk about your vaping experiences or what you'd like to win from Apollo!! Pictures and links are always a welcome addition to the thread. Go ahead and post a picture of your favorite Apollo Device/Gear...and if you have a Testimonial involving your Apollo Gear along with a picture of you using it..you may even get a surprise message from me along with a Special Prize!! Casual Chat is very much encouraged..we take a special interest in our Customers and Fans...so feel free to share a bit about yourselves as well. If you have any questions..don't hesitate to ask on the thread or shoot me a message.
    Don't be afraid to get your friends involved too...the more the merrier..share the Love...Drawings will be once or twice a week at my discretion. Valuable Prizes will vary...from juice to accessories...to Gear. You never know what will be up for grabs...so don't miss out!!!

Juice Tester Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Cool new thread but darn I posted a big question or tried lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittykrazee View Post
    Welcome Apollonians, To Apollo's Weekly Random Giveaway/Chat Thread!! All you have to do is post to be entered..come on in and hang out..the sky's the limit..make new friends...talk about your vaping experiences or what you'd like to win from Apollo!! Pictures and links are always a welcome addition to the thread. Go ahead and post a picture of your favorite Apollo Device/Gear...and if you have a Testimonial involving your Apollo Gear along with a picture of you using it..you may even get a surprise message from me along with a Special Prize!! Casual Chat is very much encouraged..we take a special interest in our Customers and Fans...so feel free to share a bit about yourselves as well. If you have any questions..don't hesitate to ask on the thread or shoot me a message.
    Don't be afraid to get your friends involved too...the more the merrier..share the Love...Drawings will be once or twice a week at my discretion. Valuable Prizes will vary...from juice to accessories...to Gear. You never know what will be up for grabs...so don't miss out!!!

Last TC 04/07/2013

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Trying again.... Titan Clearomizer
    Does anyone know if apollo sells different replacement heads other than the 2.4-2.6ohm heads?

Last TC 04/07/2013

Super Member ECF Veteran DanFromRioRancho's Avatar

Hi KK, good to have you back!

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Dan, How goes it today?

Last TC 04/07/2013

Quote Originally Posted by tommyfinger View Post
    Hey Dan, How goes it today?
    Not sure. It's a wee bit of a struggle to keep the negative thoughts out today.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DanFromRioRancho View Post
    Not sure. It's a wee bit of a struggle to keep the negative thoughts out today.
    Why? whats going on? If personal I understand completely.

Last TC 04/07/2013

Rainbow Dragon Warrior Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

ROFL i cant help but to think that JJ gonna be here very soon to post. Thanks Kitty for your generosity! but..................I'd like to win the Apollo VTube Kit v2.0

Apollo-Vtube-ss-chrome-kit.jpg

Haha i beat JJ2
    Last Analog on 12/31/12 at 1:30pm

Nope, not personal. Nothing to worry about, either, but many thanks for asking. I did a hard run through on Apollo's web page for you -- fresh eyes and all that -- and for the Titan I could only find the 2.4 - 2.6 ohm.

Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DanFromRioRancho View Post
    Nope, not personal. Nothing to worry about, either, but many thanks for asking. I did a hard run through on Apollo's web page for you -- fresh eyes and all that -- and for the Titan I could only find the 2.4 - 2.6 ohm.
    Yeah I was hoping I wasnt seeing things. Maybe the 2.4 - 2.6 ohm one would be fine. Just like to change it up a little depending on the juices. Thanks for looking for me Dan.

Last TC 04/07/2013

Page 1 of 420 123451151101 ... LastLast