What flavor are you vaping right now? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: What flavor are you vaping right now?

I am currently enjoying a mix of Orange de Sangre and Chocolate in a Protank Aero on a Sigelei 20 watt; 12mg nic, 50/50 @ 7.7 watts. MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by a_rey88; 05-19-2014 at 11:11 PM. Reason: please refrain from mentioning other vendors

Supplier Associate

Hi Robmidi! That sounds like a great flavor combination! It reminds me of Chocolate Orange's I used to eat as a kid! I may have to give that a try sometime!

-Arvin
    Robmidi likes this.

Super Member ECF Veteran Craybee's Avatar

vaping Hemi Orange that i just got in the mail today. i'm liking it, though is it supposed to be cloudy? all the juices i've had up to now have been different colors but clear.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Liquid-Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Craybee View Post
    vaping Hemi Orange that i just got in the mail today. i'm liking it, though is it supposed to be cloudy? all the juices i've had up to now have been different colors but clear.
    The HEMI Orange uses A LOT of orange oil. Yes it will be a bit cloudy when mixed with the VG. I could clear it up using alcohol, but that would be just for looks and it gives it a floral perfumy taste that I can't stand.

Chris
    Craybee likes this.

Supplier Associate

Thanks for that reply Chris! Hemi Orange is one of my newest additions to my favorite flavors list!

I have been going through bottle after bottle of American Cigar. I'm vaping it right now on an eGo with a protank II mini 2.2ohm. Freakin great, although I must admit it's a little heavy for the AM drive to work where I've been switching to the Melon Cucumber Mint on the same rig.

Super Member ECF Veteran Craybee's Avatar

awesome. thanks Chris. speaking of orange are there any plans to add an orange creamsicle flavor? mmmm delicious orange creamsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Craybee View Post
    awesome. thanks Chris. speaking of orange are there any plans to add an orange creamsicle flavor? mmmm delicious orange creamsicle.
    A couple of people have reported mixing it with French Vanilla to get that effect.

Just can't put down this American Cigar.

Blue Voodoo. 60/40 @ 6mg. A nice tropical flavor on this 106 degree day!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by a_rey88; 06-12-2014 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Please refrain from mentioning other brands in the Apollo subforum. Thanks -A_Rey88

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast