Atomize v Cartomizer v Tank....What's your device of choice? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Atomize v Cartomizer v Tank....What's your device of choice?

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar

No shooting here...LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggs View Post
    Carto tanks all day. I have pretty much tried it all.

I'm propably going to get shot for this but as long as you have a variable voltage battery (example: Ego c-Twist) and a good cartomizer that matches the volt range of your battery, that's all you need. (example: Variable volt battery range of 3.2v to 4.8v and a 2.8-3.0ohm carto in your tank)
    Muggs likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Haha thanks Kitty. Don't get me wrong I love the look of a nice mod but a pyrex tank, good carto, variable voltage battery is the most you are going to get out of vaping anyway. Anything else will just make you choke, lol. Can I get a witnessss?
    IronHorse likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've used practically everything EXCEPT carts and cart tanks. Currently, I'm happily stuck on my mechs with genny tanks, and the old VV/VW SID with a collection of Protanks as the backup.
    IronHorse likes this.

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Liquid-Chris's Avatar

Okay, so there are others that actually prefer cartos. Everybody here at Apollo laughs at me when I tell them that cartos are still my favorite. Now I gotta tell you, because I work here most of what I use are the pro tank II's, because I have ready access to them and the coils.........but I miss my Mega cartos.
    IronHorse likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar

Yeah the ginormous ones??
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid-Chris View Post
    Okay, so there are others that actually prefer cartos. Everybody here at Apollo laughs at me when I tell them that cartos are still my favorite. Now I gotta tell you, because I work here most of what I use are the pro tank II's, because I have ready access to them and the coils.........but I miss my Mega cartos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12