My Apollo RY4 had no taste - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: My Apollo RY4 had no taste

Supplier Associate ECF Veteran Liquid-Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DivideMyDestiny View Post
    I emailed her yesterday after that post but haven't heard anything back. I'll keep you updated.
    I just talked to Sophia, she said she has not received your email. [email protected], put attn Sophia RY4 in the subject line, she will be looking for it.

Chris

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sophia has gotten my email. She asked me a few questions and seems to have taken care of everything. Chris and Kitty, I appreciate all of your hard work and I'll be certain to let you know of any other issues. Consider this all positive from my end as I'm a happy customer. If you all have any other questions for me, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks again!
    IronHorse likes this.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar

Thank you very much, and I'm glad we got you taken care of!! Never hesitate to hit us up if you have any questions or concerns. Vape Strong!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DivideMyDestiny View Post
    Sophia has gotten my email. She asked me a few questions and seems to have taken care of everything. Chris and Kitty, I appreciate all of your hard work and I'll be certain to let you know of any other issues. Consider this all positive from my end as I'm a happy customer. If you all have any other questions for me, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12