Zen Peach Tea has been added to our flavor selection - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Zen Peach Tea has been added to our flavor selection

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

i have tried the nacho and it is surprisingly good!! taste just like a dorrito chip!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBrum View Post
    The zen peach reminds me of those Arizona tea drinks. It is really mellow, I would've liked a little more peachiness. I just like sweet things though. Has anyone tried the new nacho chip flavor?

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
    IronHorse likes this.

"Laughter is never too far away from tears"

I want to try it, I'm afraid it'll make me give in to the real things though - and I already have a little extra junk in my trunk LOL

IronHorse likes this.
    Using Tapatalk

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar

I haven't tried many savory vapes...but the consensus is that it's good. That's what's great about vaping, it doesn't go straight to one's hips...LOL

Super Member ECF Veteran Craybee's Avatar

i’m definitely gonna get this next. i don’t like overpowering, overly-sweet juices and from what i’ve been reading the peach seems to have a hint of peach, which is up my alley. when i first bought the blueberry kona coffee i was afraid it would be too overpowering because blueberry anything has a tendency to lean in that direction but it’s turned out to be one of my favorites. it’s so smooth and has that hint of blueberry that i taste with each vape but without being obnoxious. i’m hoping hopefully the peach will have those same qualities.
    IronHorse likes this.

ok just ordered the zen peach last night. and i got it for free couresty of that million bottle giveaway promotion

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran IronHorse's Avatar

Very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBrum View Post
    The zen peach reminds me of those Arizona tea drinks. It is really mellow, I would've liked a little more peachiness. I just like sweet things though. Has anyone tried the new nacho chip flavor?

it definitely has the Apollo characteristic that i like of being mellow. but i agree that there's room for them to turn up the peachiness just a wee bit more. i can taste the peach better when i crank up my ego twist all the way, though i prefer to keep it on a lower setting.
    IronHorse likes this.

ECF Guru Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Zen Peach Tea is the one I chose for my free bottle. I am really looking forward to it. I don't have a VV anything yet. Not sure what I want yet and all see to not have enough battery life for me if I want to stay with a small round something. It is good to know that their juices have a mellow quality. I haven't found any of the smack you in the face juices that I like. Really excited for it to arrive now.
    IronHorse likes this.

let us know how you like it. after vaping it all day now there have been times that i did actually taste the tea aspect of the flavor. i was so busy concentrating on the peach flavor that the tea part hit me by surprise. it was like a subtle "hello. i'm here too."
    Last edited by Craybee; 04-08-2014 at 11:40 PM.
    IronHorse and JoanJ like this.

ok it's been about four days since it arrived and it's the only flavor i've vaped since then. i guess you can say i've added a new all day vape to my repertoire

IronHorse likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast