Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Apollo's Mixologist Contest/Prize Giveaway!

Supplier Associate

Default Apollo's Mixologist Contest/Prize Giveaway!

Hi Apollonians! Welcome to our new Thread O' Prizes! Giveaways will be drawn at random every 3 weeks! Prizes will range from any of our starter kits to a bundled package of items!

To be entered in the contest/prize giveaway:

Talk about your favorite Apollo e-liquid flavor, let us know what you love about it, or what you don't like about it. OR if you're one of the adventurous ones, let us know what mix of Apollo flavors you like to vape on! (I've personally enjoy our RY4 with a little bit of French Vanilla mixed in!)

And to make it even more fun you can also let us know a new e-liquid concoction you'd like to see made! The more interesting and unique the better! (There may be a special prize if you're concoction gets selected to be made part of our e-liquid line up!)

This contest will be on going with giveaways once every 3 weeks until we start a new contest! Have fun and we can't wait to hear some of the crazy mixes people come up with!

-Arvin

Bookworm and liblue1 like this.

Supplier Associate Liquid-Chris's Avatar

Well I don't think I'll qualify for a prize, since I work here, BUT! I love talking about the liquids. American Cigar. My new all day vape. I just can't get enough of it. I have found it incredibly difficult to find a liquid that goes well with beer or single malt scotch. This does.

Chris

Full Member ECF Veteran

I have only tried a few of your flavors: RY4 which was great, Triple Nickel which I am unsure about, and 0 nic Sahara which is really great. Even has a decent throat hit.
    a_rey88 likes this.

Supplier Associate Liquid-Chris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puckhead View Post
    I have only tried a few of your flavors: RY4 which was great, Triple Nickel which I am unsure about, and 0 nic Sahara which is really great. Even has a decent throat hit.
    Sounds like you're a tobacco guy. Keep your eyes open for our next two releases. They are going to both be tobaccos. The first one should be out next week. It's called "Simply Tobacco". It is just that, probably the most cigarette like (kind of a marlboro/dunhill like) flavor I've ever tried. The second should be out week after next will be "Turkish Blend" It's kind of a smokey spicy (less spicy than Sahara) type flavor. Both of these are in response to many requests for simpler less floral, less perfumy, less sweet than our tobaccos are known for.

Chris
    a_rey88 likes this.

Doin' a Selfie Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Almond Joyee is/was my all-time favorite.

Spent on Vaping: 894.48

PV Master Verified Member rbeckys8's Avatar

I wonder if it's possible to make a rainbow sherbet..I love sherbet!!

Ultra Member Supporting Member tick22's Avatar

Your Banana Cream was the first banana I found that I liked. I have tried a few other flavors you have , not alot but banana Cream is to me the best one so far.

Still new to the game and all.

Thanks for the giveaway. Will talk about the others as we move on...

Dreamer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My favorite is your Razzle Dazzle

Of course I like your Almond Joy too.

Yes, I love my sweets

Dreamer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I put the contest in the contest thread.
    Good Luck everyone!

Supplier Associate

Hi everyone! I too was a little sad when Almond Joyee was taken out of our line up as it was one of my top flavors!

Rainbow Sherbet sounds like it would be a tasty flavor! That's a great idea rbeckys8!

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast