Best Mechanical Mod
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Best Mechanical Mod

Full Member Verified Member

Default Best Mechanical Mod

I have a zmax and a provari. I have one mechanical mod in the vmod 2.0.

I am now looking to get the best mechan

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have a Legacy Standard from PureSmoker, and I love it. It is a very solid, stainless steel mod; I have an 18650 extension tube for it, and I'm running a Kick in it ... solid dependability like the ProVari (and the media-blasted finish on the Legacy body looks and feels like the ProVari satin SS finish), and variable wattage with the Kick ... a great combination, IMO! Even without the Kick, it is a great mechanical mod in its own right, and they have a Mini version (18350 size) if you like the stealth form factor ...

I also have an SS satin ProVari. Love them both, and I'm running Penelopes on both of them.
    Last edited by Scott_Simpson; 10-19-2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: additional thought

ECF Veteran

my GP Paps is my baby, they're hard to get, but well worth the price if you see one in the classies.
    Satmini + Spheroid
    Touchwood + Rocket

Blog Entries

Best e-Cig Mod List | e-Cig Mods Database

The website from the above link is somewhat outdated, but it allows you to do a search by battery size, button placement, country of origin, etc. This might help you somewhat.

Full Member Verified Member godzilla93's Avatar

The bolt, in my book, is very good for the price (as a basic 3.7v mech mod that is). It looks/works great with the 5ml J-tank and low resistance Boge cartos (see pBusardo!). with the extension, you can also easily upgrade it with the addition of a Kick. Also IMO it feels really great in the hand with the "rugged" finish, and the light weight (compared to a Provari). I got my bolt, with the Kick extension, at $30 from Kalamazoo Vapor Shop. Highly recommend it.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I will ring in and give a big shout out to the less known Saber Touch by Vapor Moon. Its tough, well made, lots of safety features. Lots of choices and you can customize it in endless ways. I love mine. I got the Kicked version. ( kick not included, just built around it)
    Limited Edition Saber
    This is mine and there is another one on its way. Caution, you may not be able to have just one
    Last edited by anavidfan; 10-24-2012 at 01:14 AM.
    Up1tree, Aoi~ and MechMatty89 like this.
    "me, I'm on the side of the Angels............ but the Devil is my best friend"

ECF Veteran

bolt and saber touch are both electronic switches
    Satmini + Spheroid
    Touchwood + Rocket

ECF Veteran

I have 4 of them, well i have 3, wife has 1. Best in order are REO Grand, Precise Plus 16340, Puresmoker Icon, Puresmoker Prodigy. These are the only purely mechanical mods I have tried. I would buy all but the Prodigy again. Nothing against it except the size and the fact that it looks like a phallus. The Icon kind of does too and it pretty limited to a carto or atty only, (you can run a tank on it but it looks stupid IMO) but I do like the small size and I use it for dripping on a 357.

The REO Grand and P+ are just pure awesomeness.
    Aoi~ likes this.

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Have you seen the beauty of the caravela? Just a simple mechanical piece of metal and oh so pretty! They are still taking pre orders and will only make 1000.
    anavidfan likes this.

Caravela #294, REO's with RM2's: Grand, VVGs, VVWs including Tesla, Mini 2.1s, & Woodvils, Mamu DNA20 Delsy,
    ProVari/ZAP, lizardnipples, RBA's and RDA's with a few Trippy Tips on top

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Well, someone had to say it & I'm surprised it took so long: Zenesis.

In the past, they've been hard to get but Zen~ is now focusing on production and has established distributors. Electronicstix will be offering his Hybrid line. Mawn & Co carries his Genesis atty for the GG, 310Vapors has his Z-atty universal, & Provape the Z-atty pro.

Me, I adore my hybrid SS Mini. Check them out!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast