Like Tree104Likes

Thread: The Chi-You APV - From Korea

Full Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

Where & how can I get one of these?

No website? No phone number? :/

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm game, would like to know myself where I may put my name on a list for this. Any information is helpful, thanks a buch and ECF rocks...Thank you

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Not to take away from the Chi, just want to say America needs to step up and start making some beautiful mechanicals. The rest of the world is putting us to shame.
    4mudski likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just got my Chi_you today!!!

padookie and Oolong like this.

Moved On

Thank you so much for all of the positive response on the Chi You Mod. I'd like to make a statement regarding the recent price increase on my product. My new global marketing partner, Vape Revolution, has taken the great responsibility of being the Chi You Mod's exclusive distributor. Due to the influx of demand, overhead, and marketing costs it is necessary that Vape Revolution sells the Chi You Mod at $225. I put great pride and passion into manufacturing a high-quality mod that will last a lifetime so setting the retail price at a competitive cost will help to sustain my business operations. I hope you understand and I look forward to continuing my pursuit of excellence in the vaping community.

As a courtesy to all the Vapor Wall supporters, I will release a limited run of 50 units at lower than retail price. Thank you again for your continued support of me and my work.

To contact Vape Revolution for purchase on the chi you mod, please call or email them at 562-653-4730 and [email protected]
    The web shop for Vape Revolution should be up within the next 2 weeks and worldwide shipping will be available

Vaping Groovily! Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by mojo74 View Post
    Thank you so much for all of the positive response on the Chi You Mod. I'd like to make a statement regarding the recent price increase on my product. My new global marketing partner, Vape Revolution, has taken the great responsibility of being the Chi You Mod's exclusive distributor. Due to the influx of demand, overhead, and marketing costs it is necessary that Vape Revolution sells the Chi You Mod at $225. I put great pride and passion into manufacturing a high-quality mod that will last a lifetime so setting the retail price at a competitive cost will help to sustain my business operations. I hope you understand and I look forward to continuing my pursuit of excellence in the vaping community.

As a courtesy to all the Vapor Wall supporters, I will release a limited run of 50 units at lower than retail price. Thank you again for your continued support of me and my work.

To contact Vape Revolution for purchase on the chi you mod, please call or email them at 562-653-4730 and [email protected]
    The web shop for Vape Revolution should be up within the next 2 weeks and worldwide shipping will be available
    Haha thanks Mojo!

Just be careful though, you need to be a "supplier" on these forums to post this info, I believe.

I love the Chi_You. Simply THE BEST contacts on any APV in the market right now, no exceptions.
    Look how far we've come...

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Can you adjust that Positive Post enough to put a kick in the 18350 Tube?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Salt&PePPer View Post
    Can you adjust that Positive Post enough to put a kick in the 18350 Tube?
    Yes, here's the video.
    Kick fitted at the Chi_you mod - YouTube

ECF Veteran

I just got a chi, and the air adjustment ring seems really tight. It takes a lot of force to move it. I don't think its cross threaded. More like its too small. Anyone else have this problem?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Just ordered Chi_You through Vape Revolution. Can't wait to get it in my hands. Looks beautiful and of course, I need to support my fellow Korean mod makers On the negative side of things, I dont have any atties All I have is hybrids.... Any recommend a good RBA for Chi_You. Been looking at the Synthesis by faceless but dont know if that will fit it.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast