solid mechanical mod I can kick
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: solid mechanical mod I can kick

Super Member ECF Veteran

Default solid mechanical mod I can kick

Hey all,
    As one of the foremost thinkers of our time once said "A man's gotta know his limitations" I'm sure you all recognize those words from the fertile mind of S.F. police detective Dirty Harry.I think the second movie.

I break stuff..I'm hard on stuff. I once had a little vvtwist which I laid down, and it rolled off the table into a bucket of water. A small loss, but illustrative.

I'm looking for a fully mechanical tube mod, that is designed to be able to use a kick. My first thought was a silver bullet, but I think they have an electric switch.I'm looking for something fuctional, I don't need a golden Greek or a carvela, or a Machavelli. I like the ability to have variable power, but I don't want to drop a pro vari in the river, and have to throw it away. I want something I can take apart dry out....throw the kick away. I'd rather replace a 45 dollar kick than a 145 dollar mod.If it was American made that would be good, but not a deal breaker.

Also to those of you who do use mechanical mods.....why...is it so you can vape alot of watts, or what...why do you use mechanical mods. Thanx.
    tnt56 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.
    Paps, Piccolo, Knight-SE, Kiss-QE, G16, Hammer, BaGua17 & Ti, JM16, Stingray-X & Black, IQ Hybrid, Sirius2, P'vari, Vari-Mini, WAE2, bOd, VS-DNA, Vaper-V4 / Erlkönigin, Prometey1 & 2, KFL, K-Mini, eBaron, R91 Black, Spheroid, Aqua, Estia, Scuba-QE, GVTT, Sophia, Diver2, Killer705, Senio-D, Aiolos-T

Senior Member ECF Veteran CPT.SPALDING's Avatar

Check out Super t manufacturing. The produce top quality mechanical mods and are in the supplier forum

bloog maxxfusion>Glv2 Mini>Precise +18500>E-Pipe mods V1>Provari V2 (sold) >Provari Zombie>Provari Hybrid Mini>vapor shark RDNA

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Altsmoke also offers the Omega ($99.95). It's has a unique plunger design to activate the atomizer and is supposed to be very sturdy. I have the Curve from nhaler ($135.00) and that thing is built like a brick *bleep* house and was designed for the kick. It'll be around and functioning long after I'm gone. Nhaler also offers "The Kicked Curve" ($155.00). It's the same design as the original, but with this one you can use an 18650 and a kick. The original uses an 18490 and a kick.
    Last edited by double_aa_ron; 04-03-2013 at 05:06 AM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Have you seen the NZonic?

I just got mine today.

Mechanical
    304 Surgical Steel
    99.9% copper contacts
    Telescoping from 18350-18650+Kick
    A magnetic firing button... Which is SICK.

http://myvape.in/shop/index.php/mods...madz-modz.html

------------------
    Sent using psychic mind control powers... and Tapatalk

ECF Veteran

I have mech mods with bottom switches and mech mods with protruding pinky side switches. I prefer side switches because they keep devices from rolling if they fall over or are laid on their sides. You have a lot of excellent suggestions here, good luck with whatever you decide.
    Last edited by durgidog; 04-03-2013 at 03:38 PM.

I just got a natural - kickable and totally solid mech mod. I researched a bunch, I've only had a few days with it, but I'm excited to kick it with a 18490. I was also very suprised as to how "compact" it was compared to other more expensive mods that I've seen. It's only 2-2 1/2 times the diameter of a standard e-go.

Hefty little bastid. It fell over on the coffee table and scratched the finish of the table; more like laughed at it, actually.

Valar Morghulis Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'll say what I say in every one of these threads...Legacy from Puresmoker...US made, under $100 and kickable
    tnt56 likes this.
    classwife>kevbow

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fury83 View Post
    I'll say what I say in every one of these threads...Legacy from Puresmoker...US made, under $100 and kickable
    What fury said. I'm looking for the same thing and with the extension sleeve, you can kick the mini 350 or the full 650. or without you can kick a 490. Good deal if you ask me
    Last edited by Dontae92; 04-03-2013 at 02:35 PM.
    tnt56 likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Poldiac is designed to be able to use a kick. I've found that it's a perfect fit, but if you want to use it with the 2 cent safety fuse + kick, it's a tight fit. I use both a VV (I prefer Provari only for VV) and mechanical mods depending upon my mood. Reason I like having mech mods is to be able to vape <1 ohms when I feel like it, and the simplicity of the device is appealing. Do I think it's worth the price tag? Well, I have a handmade solid silver flute which is worth thousands and it doesn't have any fancy electronics :P, I'm sure people think that's ridiculous. To each their own ^^
    tnt56 and forg1vn like this.
    Science is science, forget the politics. Vaping saves lives.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast