Page 93 of 138 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Like Tree946Likes

Thread: MKB-TS Mechanical Mod (GGTS Clone)

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My button is Ghost Modders, it is for GGTS so I had to tap different threads. It took forever to get it, $40

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

hmm. i know. GM sent me a shipping notice a month ago...
    i emailed and he said... no worries. lol.
    I didn't order a switch... some other goodies. including a GM brass mech mod (group buy).
    Quote Originally Posted by dwcraig1 View Post
    My button is Ghost Modders, it is for GGTS so I had to tap different threads. It took forever to get it, $40
    Last edited by ukeman; 07-13-2013 at 10:26 PM.
    NBNeme,AlumiNeme>TurtleShip-*DIBI*-ReoGrand-M16-DNA20box-Dees500,DaCopper
    BCV XXIX -MicroGen-Prometey2-OrigenRDA-BigBenTi/HydraTi/GryphonTi-RM2

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Stormy top cap, in 18650 mode, it cuts a compact efficient profile with my trusty not yet rusty but beloved DID.

shimmed button for perfect operation... .7 ohms pc2000 wick
    Scorpion Blood mixed with Murdock's Cutter to about .5mg nic... clouds of joy
    shimmed button works perfect.
    Vince159, upsetter21 and Kuukaroo like this.
    NBNeme,AlumiNeme>TurtleShip-*DIBI*-ReoGrand-M16-DNA20box-Dees500,DaCopper
    BCV XXIX -MicroGen-Prometey2-OrigenRDA-BigBenTi/HydraTi/GryphonTi-RM2

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I have the good fortune of receiving a Kayfun Lite this past week. It has been sitting on my MKB-TS # 1764 + stealth cap all week. My every were I go mod. I have MKB-TS # 2072 + ODY base + Terminator-C, sitting, waiting, ready and perfect. Just grabbed my Term-C out of the cigar case it rests in. This MOD (#2072) performs as well as the K LITE i have been really enjoying. Its in 18650, no gaps, airflow works, fluid control works and there is no leaks. I am going to spend all weekend with my MKB+term set up, it is the BEST performing device i own. Hope every 1 has a great day.
    ody_3.jpg
    MKB in 18350, ody base + Terminator-C. Sig #8 + SG-1 + Term, large tank from rampage. Sig #20 + together best cooperation clone.
    Last edited by crss; 07-13-2013 at 10:53 PM. Reason: picture

Full Member Verified Member Kuukaroo's Avatar

Definitely give it a go dw. The sandpaper, especially the 800 grit, will grind out the machined lines to give it a deeper mirror shine. 600 should be more efficient for you since it will be easier to polish up after with your buffer.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ukeman View Post

Stormy top cap, in 18650 mode, it cuts a compact efficient profile with my trusty not yet rusty but beloved DID.

shimmed button for perfect operation... .7 ohms pc2000 wick
    Scorpion Blood mixed with Murdock's Cutter to about .5mg nic... clouds of joy
    shimmed button works perfect.
    Yes! The shim makes all the difference. A Big Thank You to the folks on this thread that helped me through the need to shim. Now my rig is working good again after leaking/gurgling episode. I lubed up the oring real good with ejuice, finessed it in there good and snug and tightened it well..real well. it's back to working perfectly again. So, Thanks for the help with that too!! Enjoy the weekend everyone.
    upsetter21 likes this.

ECF Veteran

I also have my mkbts in 350 mode with ggts base and term c but my mod is completely tightened, I have no gap (not telescoped out) am I overtightening mine or something or are you using a kick type device?

Quote Originally Posted by crss View Post
    I have the good fortune of receiving a Kayfun Lite this past week. It has been sitting on my MKB-TS # 1764 + stealth cap all week. My every were I go mod. I have MKB-TS # 2072 + ODY base + Terminator-C, sitting, waiting, ready and perfect. Just grabbed my Term-C out of the cigar case it rests in. This MOD (#2072) performs as well as the K LITE i have been really enjoying. Its in 18650, no gaps, airflow works, fluid control works and there is no leaks. I am going to spend all weekend with my MKB+term set up, it is the BEST performing device i own. Hope every 1 has a great day.
    ody_3.jpg
    MKB in 18350, ody base + Terminator-C. Sig #8 + SG-1 + Term, large tank from rampage. Sig #20 + together best cooperation clone.
    Nevermind.... I cant tell if its a gap I see or just the lighting and im on my phone
    ***ChromeProVari V2-KAYFUN Lite***
    ***MKB TermC-Kayfun Conv*** ***REO Grand-ERA *** ***NanusUDTv6-AGA*** ***Kicked Bolt-RAtank*** ***E-Power-A7***

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by deezdrama View Post
    I also have my mkbts in 350 mode with ggts base and term c but my mod is completely tightened, I have no gap (not telescoped out) am I overtightening mine or something or are you using a kick type device?

Nevermind.... I cant tell if its a gap I see or just the lighting and im on my phone
    I can't see how that you could have no gap.
    upsetter21 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Here is the gap in 18350 mode with stealth cap and my best performing atty

I have a triple post dripper arriving from FastTech that will allow for building something better more easily
    Last edited by dwcraig1; 07-14-2013 at 02:39 AM.
    upsetter21 likes this.

ECF Veteran

Oops ... sorry I had one of those moments, im running a 18500

How are you guys running a 350 or are they stacked? :-o
    ***ChromeProVari V2-KAYFUN Lite***
    ***MKB TermC-Kayfun Conv*** ***REO Grand-ERA *** ***NanusUDTv6-AGA*** ***Kicked Bolt-RAtank*** ***E-Power-A7***