• 1 Post By RPadTV
  • 3 Post By El_tecolote
  • 1 Post By malcop
  • 2 Post By PinoyBoy

Thread: Innokin iTaste MVP battery question

Full Member ECF Veteran

Question Innokin iTaste MVP battery question

Hi all,

I read a lot of positive reviews on Innokin iTaste MVP. So I am thinking of getting one. The only question I have as the battery is built-in in the device. How it would be replaced if something happens to it? Any one owns it and know? Thanks

PV Master Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

While it can be replaced, most users won't bother or be able to. It doesn't use standard, easily-replaceable cells. Once the battery life diminishes, most people will chuck it in the recycling bin.
    Fawzy likes this.

Account closed on request

I wouldn't worry. I have one of the first version MVP's and it gets very frequent use. The internal battery is still going strong. For a basic, but well built and so far durable device, it's a good buy.
    Fawzy, b0redagain and jefsview like this.

Full Member ECF Veteran

I've had mine since last November and it is still going strong, if the battery did fail I would just go and buy another one, as mods go it is not expensive, very well built, gets the job done what more do you need.

Look how many mobile phones have built in battery's now days, it dose stop people buying them dose it?
    jefsview likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I've read somewhere that you could find replacement batteries at an RC or Hobby shop.
    Vapoor eyes er and Lisa Belle like this.

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've had mine about 4 months, still does the job well.

While it may be possible to track down and replace the battery pack, or maybe reconfigure it to use replaceable ones, when the time comes, there might well be something better, cheaper, more featured, and faster than a speeding bullet.

As solidly as this device is built, I fully expect it to last at least the minimum end of the range of recharges. For Lions, that's usually given as 250 - 300 cycles. (Lots of variation depending on how deeply discharged prior to charging. Done right, it should go up from upper limit.)

Since I charge mine roughly twice a week, that comes out to about 2 1/2 years... I figure I'll be ready for something else by then.

Full Member Verified Member

i've have one for a month or so now and i'm assuming someone will figure out how to replace the battery on this soon. i'm hoping i don't need it to anytime soon tho.