• 1 Post By White Rabbit
  • 1 Post By wv2win
  • 1 Post By Raynman
  • 1 Post By Raynman

Thread: Vamo 3

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Vamo 3

Deciding whether I should buy the Vamo 3. I heard so many good things about the Provari but can't afford it. Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Maryland, USA Between the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay
    Blog Entries

Vamo version 4 is out in Great Britian, which is the V2 tube with the V3 chip and top. If you like the V2 style wait for the V4 to become available in the USA, or if you like the swirls on the V3 go for it. The Vamo V2, V3 or V4 is the most cost effective way to get into VV/VW. Build quality is pretty good. I have had my Stainless Steel Model since October 2012. It is used all day every day and works like it did on day one. I suggest getting the Stainless model and the $2.99 air controller for the top from madvapes.com which will protect your top threads, the inner O ring, and provide air control for tanks. Of course the ProVari is a better built device but three times more expensive.

Wabbit
    Jet Knight likes this.

I second the Vamo as the "best bang for the buck" APV on the market. Variable watt and a 5 amp switch for that price is darn good.

If you get the V2, just make sure you set it to RMS (N02) mode. No worry with the V3 as they got rid of the N01 mode.
    Jet Knight likes this.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Having both I prefer the SVD over the Vamo. Both are near the same price. I like the idea that the SVD can lock the settings while the Vamo cannot. You might want to think about this depending on how you carry your APV. As long as you're off the analogs any device is good.
    Jet Knight likes this.

ECF Veteran

May wait for the Vamo 4 when available......though that name..."Provari"...keeps talking in my head.

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you wait it out for the ProVari you will not be disappointed. And hey you can pick up a Blemish to save a little cash. I haven't found the Blemish on mine.
    Jet Knight likes this.

ECF Veteran

The voice in my head won out! Decided to place an order for the Provari!