Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Chi You Brass Clone?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

VT is now offering the brass version with no logos.

•iHybrid Pure •RH Hybrid Elite •SS & Brass Chi You clones •EA clone •iChybrid •eVic •SVD •3X RSST •Trident clone

2. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member

That's pretty interesting..

The "reputable" clone is SureFire's KING mod.

Not identical, but a pretty obvious play off the Chi You.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I pre-ordered the brass - no logo chi-you/ba gua clone from VaportekUsa.
    Here: Bagua Clone 18350/18650 "Pre Order"

I know it says Ba Gua clone, but a lot of the China cloners/manufacturers can't seem to get their APV clones straight. They seem to "blend" things together. Either that or they do it on purpose for cross-marketing.

It's obviously a Chi-You type clone. The lock ring and adjustable air flow top cap looks much more like the Chi-You.
    They just screwed up and put Ba Gua logos on it. That's why I ordered the brass model with no logos.

The Ba Gua in 18650 (which are very rare - usually only seen in 14500 - but this ti model was 18650 BaGua 22MM Ti 18650 - Polished Finish)
    does look a little bit like the Chi-You - but actually more like a Nemesis with a Caravela top.

This Sigelei is definitely not a Ba Gua clone.

It looks like HCigar is making a Chi-You clone too. I haven't seen any resellers yet.
    And not sure if it comes with the correct logos - my Sentinal V3 clone made by HCigar does not have the Grand Vapor logo on it.

Any how, if Sigelei got the switch done well and that airflow control works, I'll be happy. I like to use bottom air fed toppers like carto tanks, bccs, and oddys - flush mounted. Airflow becomes a problem with mods without proper air flow for these.
    This Sigelei looks like it would be perfect for them.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpower3 View Post
    It looks like HCigar is making a Chi-You clone too. I haven't seen any resellers yet.
    And not sure if it comes with the correct logos - my Sentinal V3 clone made by HCigar does not have the Grand Vapor logo on it.
    I think Tobeco is also making one too or else they are buying it from someone else.

Chi You Mod/caravela Mod - Buy Caravela Mod,Telescopic Mod,Full Mechanical Mod Product on Alibaba.com

•iHybrid Pure •RH Hybrid Elite •SS & Brass Chi You clones •EA clone •iChybrid •eVic •SVD •3X RSST •Trident clone

Moved On Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lhartman89 View Post
    I think Tobeco is also making one too or else they are buying it from someone else.

Chi You Mod/caravela Mod - Buy Caravela Mod,Telescopic Mod,Full Mechanical Mod Product on Alibaba.com
    This kinda thing is why I hold off on buying clones for a while.

I'd be super pissed if it turned out I'd ordered anything made by Tobeco.

Ciggysvapespot.com is doing a preorder on chi you clones, from the pictures look like the same thing and they also posted it as being silver platted? Has all the engravings and stuff what do you guys think about this?

ECF Veteran

I have one of the Hcigar one's coming on Monday. I'll post some pics and stuff when I get it if no one beats me too it.
    the4thpower3 likes this.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Lhartman89 View Post
    I have one of the Hcigar one's coming on Monday. I'll post some pics and stuff when I get it if no one beats me too it.
    Where did you order it from?

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpower3 View Post
    Where did you order it from?
    I got it from a co-op and it's not brass. It's the SS one. They haven't released the brass version because they were having issues with the quality of the brass. They should be selling them soon.

ECF Veteran

I got my Chi You clone today. It is really nice. All brass adjustable contacts. Comes with an 18650 tube and an 18500 tube and will fit an 18350 in the main tube. The throw of the switch is super short and easy. Engravings looks great.

Jaseruckus likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast