Nemesis/chemesis - Page 5
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Like Tree316Likes

Thread: Nemesis/chemesis

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Actual pics of the chemesis

Senior Member Verified Member stardust's Avatar

i wish they werent exact copies, i feel like the value of a nemesis is going to go down with the dilution of all the clones

Full Member Verified Member

I never knew we had so much cry babies on this forum. It will NOT lower the value of the real Nemesis. PERIOD. This isn't the FIRST time in human history that we are making fake things, let alone the e cigarette/vaping industry.

It's up to you what your priorities are. All this bitching is going to do what? Oh.....Nothing! The clone will still come out, and people will buy it, The real one from Atmomixani? People will still buy that and it will still sell out in 10 minutes when new batches come out.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Clone haters, purists, and those who hate things made in China, I bring to you *drum roll* the Nemesis clone at Fast Tech for $29.08! FAST TECH CLONES

Mech mods are ribbed for our [vaping] pleasure.

Super Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

you beat me to it

Scheduled Ship Date: 9/20/2013
    Last edited by the4thpower3; 09-06-2013 at 12:30 PM.

Senior Member* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Lol I can't believe it. It looks exactly the same. Only thing I see different is how the seems aren't flush but dang. Will have to see how these perform.
    - Nemesis VW Edition *Kayfun Lite* - Geobukseon (Brass Brush) *Magoo SS*- Geobuseon (SS Brush) *Not Used*- Elite Hybrid - KTS+ *Igo W*-

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I think all these new clones coming out should at least make some kind of marking on them so people can determine the real thing and what's a copy. I'm all in for clones but this doesn't help the ones trying to buy the real thing and get duped by a shady seller.

I own a VW Nemesis and to be honest, this doesn't bother me at all. This just means everyone will get a chance to have a Nemesis, fake or real mod. I don't see Atmomixani lowering their price. I see people that still think they could sell their "used" mod for equal or more of the price of a new nemesis to go away. That's one of the things I hate the most about the vaping community. People go on and on about resale value of a mod. Nothing used should ever sell for the same or more than buying it new. Only mods that should demand that are limited editions or if it's something not being made anymore.
    If life is giving you melons, then you must have dyslexia...

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Do you think this is the same from the Group Buy one posted earlier ? (hcigar) or is there like 2 versions now?
    Group Buy is $50 shipped.

IMO this one is a photo of a real Nemesis...

Hcigar's ChiYou clone never was on FT no? and they cost more ($70).... than FT too.
    NBNeme-LP/SLReoGrand-RaptureRaptor120w-DreamBox120w-Ranger50w-DNA30-Flask40
    Magma b/f,AchillesTi,Prometey2Ti/EclipseTi-Erlkonign-Origen b/f-BigBenTi/GryphonTi

PV Masher Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jaseruckus View Post
    I think all these new clones coming out should at least make some kind of marking on them so people can determine the real thing and what's a copy. I'm all in for clones but this doesn't help the ones trying to buy the real thing and get duped by a shady seller.

I own a VW Nemesis and to be honest, this doesn't bother me at all. This just means everyone will get a chance to have a Nemesis, fake or real mod. I don't see Atmomixani lowering their price. I see people that still think they could sell their "used" mod for equal or more of the price of a new nemesis to go away. That's one of the things I hate the most about the vaping community. People go on and on about resale value of a mod. Nothing used should ever sell for the same or more than buying it new. Only mods that should demand that are limited editions or if it's something not being made anymore.
    yep hard to tell; but i usually see pics of the real item on clone pages... if you've checked the co op threads, lots of comments on that with previous clones. so this is probably the real item.

cloners have been known to post pics that people put up and take right off the internet ... lol.

as far as resale, good topic; its a factor of the industry... especially internet sales of durable goods. I have bought and sold just about every high end apv i could get my hands on. How else, if you have the scratch, can you find out what these things are all about? lol.

"they are worth as much as someone will pay for it"... horse trading and all that. Can you see someone NOT buying a mod they want to try but are not sure? Resale value will factor in... it helps the builder move product too.

I do wonder how Caravela builder feels about flippers getting so much for his product that he sold for a fraction of street value though.
    Hock A Lugie likes this.
    NBNeme-LP/SLReoGrand-RaptureRaptor120w-DreamBox120w-Ranger50w-DNA30-Flask40
    Magma b/f,AchillesTi,Prometey2Ti/EclipseTi-Erlkonign-Origen b/f-BigBenTi/GryphonTi

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ukeman View Post
    yep hard to tell; but i usually see pics of the real item on clone pages... if you've checked the co op threads, lots of comments on that with previous clones. so this is probably the real item.

cloners have been known to post pics that people put up and take right off the internet ... lol.

as far as resale, good topic; its a factor of the industry... especially internet sales of durable goods. I have bought and sold just about every high end apv i could get my hands on. How else, if you have the scratch, can you find out what these things are all about? lol.

"they are worth as much as someone will pay for it"... horse trading and all that. Can you see someone NOT buying a mod they want to try but are not sure? Resale value will factor in... it helps the builder move product too.

I do wonder how Caravela builder feels about flippers getting so much for his product that he sold for a fraction of street value though.
    I agree with your points, but I don't see how any mod maker can benefit from a sale of a used product. If anything, modders would want you to buy from them, not from people that already bought their products.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Jaseruckus; 09-06-2013 at 08:19 PM.
    If life is giving you melons, then you must have dyslexia...

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast