Episode II - China Strikes Back w the 20w Lambo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Episode II - China Strikes Back w the 20w Lambo

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

most likely just an upgraded amp limit to the 33hz chips

but nothing wrong with another option for the zmax/vamo crowd.
    Last edited by Thrasher; 10-16-2013 at 05:53 PM.

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    most likely just an upgraded amp limit to the 33hz chips

but nothing wrong with another option for the zmax/vamo crowd.
    From what I gather, L-Rider manufactures their own electronics. The Lambo 6.0 is different: (from the above linked review)

Good news: no rattling 33Hz, PBussardos "Rattlesnake" stays at home. The ripple is given.

Even if the display is "known", the control of Lambo6 is new in any case, the Lambo 6 is definitely no further 33Hz Smok clone and he brings some fresh approaches.
    The guy I have been discussing this with on another forum has a good relationship with L-Rider, and it's quite possible we will see this chip tweaked within a few months.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

E-Cig Afficionado Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

As far as electronics go, anything and I really mean anything we can make here they can duplicate cheaper. Virtually every single electronic component was either made in china or the parts were made there.

A nation of sheep, breeds a government of wolves... Join CASAA today!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JMarca View Post
    As far as electronics go, anything and I really mean anything we can make here they can duplicate cheaper. Virtually every single electronic component was either made in china or the parts were made there.

I like the best quality and warranty I can get with electronics in my vape-gear, along with the ability to actually send the unit in for repairs or upgrades here in the States.

The ProVape-1 and ProVari are actually MADE and ASSEMBLED in the USA.

Parts - Machined right here in Monroe, WA. We use US-made stainless steel bar stock to produce the tubes, top caps, bottom caps, contact pins, etc. Everything is done on our machines locally. No outsourcing.

Bare Circuit Boards - Manufactured in Illinois. We do not purchase the circuit boards from China due to their poor quality. While the circuit boards are more expensive to produce in the USA; this is the heart of the system and itís important to us that they are the best quality we can get. Each PCB is electronically tested before it ever sees components.

Electronic Components on Circuit Board Ė these are the only parts that might come from outside of the USA. Some of these parts are simply not made in the US, so we canít get them from a US source, even though we would prefer to.

We use components from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, China and the USA.

Component assembly - Components are soldered onto the circuit boards at a facility outside Seattle, Washington. After getting components installed, the boards are tested several more times at our Monroe facility to ensure they are ready to ship. We test each one multiple times to give you the most reliable product you can get.

We don't cut any corners when it comes to quality control, testing, and component selection.

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"

Full Member Verified Member vaper62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lvm111 View Post
    Looked all over the Fair last week. Expected to see lots of vape gear. Didn't see any Vape booths. Not a single one. Very disappointing.

best regards, larry mac
    We must have walked 10 miles!! lol

I only saw 1 vape booth. They were in the Coliseum Market Place. I too was disappointed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12