The Sigelei Legend (Edited ... LOL) - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: The Sigelei Legend (Edited ... LOL)

ΩiGod! Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Todd View Post
    I disable comments because of people like you, if anyone wants a real conversation with out being a keyboard warrior then there are places to do that.

Now excuse whilst I get my foot pump out and inflate my ego.

Sent from my shed by TJ
    From the top rope!
    minimalsaint likes this.
    Check out my YouTube Channel @ Vaping with Dave!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ace077 View Post
    Every single piece I have used from them, including the Zmax V5 I bought for my girl have been EXTREMELY well constructed. I would like to hear some of the glitches you've had with one of their products.
    Sigelei makes TONS of products, I think like 50+ mech mods alone.With that many products there are bound to be both failures and successes. There are quite a few mech mods which have issues with low conductivity/heating up, some downright ridiculous design flaws, etc. Local vape shop also had several Sig telescopic zmaxes with button issues, as in the button wouldn't fire the device.

Sigelei, like many Chinese manufacturers, put little to no effort into actually testing their products. They are in a hurry to reach market, and devices are released with obvious issues. That's what he meant by Sigelei using customers as testers, as there are many instances where they released a device with a major obvious flaw, customers told them, and they release a new version.

Sigelei is better than those "no-name" brands on somesites, but I really wouldn't go as far as calling them a quality company. You have to know what you are buying, as if you don't you can easily end up with a flawed device. Usually a quality company is one where you can pick out pretty much any of their products and they function well and use quality materials. That can't really be said for sigelei.
    VapingTurtle and dam718 like this.

Full Member Verified Member Scottzilla's Avatar

Why is this mod being compared to the Evic? I haven't read anything about firmware upgrades or software.
    Fergie likes this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Think I'll pass on the Legend.
    Madz Modz Nzonic III, StingrayX, GLV Super Mini, Sidewinder, eVic, SID, iTaste, SVD, MVP V2.0, Natural,Telescope, Sentinel, Revolution, Chi You, Nemesis, VMod, Cana Modz DNA30, V3 Flip, Eleaf Istick.

I really cannot comment on this without it being modded into oblivion.

But you know what I'm thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by BardicDruid View Post
    Well the guy that does those "reviews", is a legend in his own mind, his disables comments and rating because he can't handle any comments that don't boost his ego.
    Thats the most ignorant thing Ive ever heard.
    Vaslovik likes this.

ECF Veteran

Well the guy that does those "reviews", is a legend in his own mind, his disables comments and rating because he can't handle any comments that don't boost his ego.
    Thats the most ignorant thing Ive ever heard.
    It's certainly not called for that's for sure.
    Madz Modz Nzonic III, StingrayX, GLV Super Mini, Sidewinder, eVic, SID, iTaste, SVD, MVP V2.0, Natural,Telescope, Sentinel, Revolution, Chi You, Nemesis, VMod, Cana Modz DNA30, V3 Flip, Eleaf Istick.

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Scottzilla View Post
    Why is this mod being compared to the Evic? I haven't read anything about firmware upgrades or software.
    I've been trying to figure that out as well.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Todd disabled comments after he decided to no longer review clones because it started a bunch of hissey fits.
    Prohibitionists are not public health advocates.

Full Member ECF Veteran Angel Eyes's Avatar

I have only had one Sigelei product, the ZMAX V3 telescope - but I am extremely hard on things, and have dropped this V3 at least 100 times and not a scratch on it and it works flawlessly, as it always has - so if the V5 and/or the Legend are built anything like the V3, I'm all over it!

you guys are making it out some like generic quality, but I can't imagine how my V3 could have been any better, if I had paid $500 for this mod I would be happy, considering its incredible workmanship and reliability/durability, maybe it was secretly made by Lexus?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast