hcigar nemesis clone
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: hcigar nemesis clone

Senior Member Verified Member jkais3r's Avatar

Default hcigar nemesis clone

I found it on ebay for 34.99, lowest price I've seen. The sale ends today I think I'm gonna pick it up. From how the post reads and the pictures it appears to be hcigar, and free expedited shipping. Hcigar Nemesis Stainless Steel Mechanical Clone Mod Sale Ends 12 25 13 | eBay

Any comments before I pull that trigger?
    Enoch777 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

1 comment

Seller Has a (1) ONE, UNO Rating.

High Risk.

ETA: Codevape.com(referenced in ad) does not exist.
    Last edited by crxess; 12-25-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    jkais3r and damthisisfun like this.
    Smoke free since 08/06/12 for my loving Wife, our Children and Grand Children
    Someone has to pay the bills - lol

Senior Member Verified Member

I am 90% sure the "real" HCigars come in this box: Vape Royalty Two-Tone Nemesis Mod by HCigar

While the knockoff HCigar's come in the box shown on that ebay listing. I am not 100% sure on this, I am not a clone expert. This is all second hand from a buddy of mine that purchased from both ebay and Vape Royalty.
    jkais3r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jffvera View Post
    I am 90% sure the "real" HCigars come in this box: Vape Royalty Two-Tone Nemesis Mod by HCigar

While the knockoff HCigar's come in the box shown on that ebay listing. I am not 100% sure on this, I am not a clone expert. This is all second hand from a buddy of mine that purchased from both ebay and Vape Royalty.
    I noticed that as well, the logos were different. I google image searched and that same logo came up as well. Was going to try to see if the logo was changed or something like that but eh.

I don't think the risk that was pointed out above of the 1 rating is worth five bucks from another ebay seller or 15 from vaperoyalty. But thank you both for your posts.

I bought one boxed the same as as the one in the eBay listing, but from a local shop. Looks great, but had tons of issues. First one: tubes were the wrong length and there was no way to get a 18650 to fit/fire. Replaced with a second that had threading issues (couldn't get it together without using the kick ring). Replaced with a third that went together fine and looked great, but after 3 days of use the button progressed from so-so to crunchy to difficult to impossible to fire without using both hands. The thing is junk.

Oh boy. That sounds like a terrible experience squirrel.
    All of the listings on ebay have, what I am going to call, the "Off-branded" box. Or some even flatly say the brown box isn't included.
    I understand that all of the nemesis clones come from essentially the same factories, just differences in qc.
    But, I have read numerous posts saying that it was a great mech, whether ft version or hcigar.

I think the boxes labeled nemesis are chinabuy clones. Not hcigar. So there aren't any hcigar's on ebay to my knowledge.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

From the looks of the listing, he probably bought direct from one of the alibaba listings @ around $15 -$19 each and has been blowing them out on eBay, (that's what a lot of eBay sellers do),... It is the only thing the seller has listed and as crxess pointed out codevape.com isn't a registered website... He has only been an eBay seller for all of 13 days as of today... I would stay as far away from that purchase as possible... I can understand why there has only been (1) feedback score for them!!!
    Enoch777 likes this.
    2 Reo Grand's w/ BF Odin's... Everything else is officially retired...

I did find this now though...
    Nemesis Clone by Hcigar - 101 Vape
    I have previously trusted 101vape, and they do have deals that seem too good to be true, such as the mvp2 for $40. But $30 for the hcigar? I don't know if they've sold any yet or just posted the listing before they have stock.

Hehe a knockoff of a knockoff. Problem with the Chinese clones is they will figure out how to copy something, then run off a ton of copies without changing or adjusting for tool wear. You could get a really good one or possibly horrible if it was late in the run.
    jkais3r likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind Squirrel View Post
    Hehe a knockoff of a knockoff. Problem with the Chinese clones is they will figure out how to copy something, then run off a ton of copies without changing or adjusting for tool wear. You could get a really good one or possibly horrible if it was late in the run.
    (me) "I'd like serial number one!"
    (china company) "Well, you're in luck! That's the only number we've been selling!"
    (me) "NOOOOOOOOOO"
    Blind Squirrel and havoc1967 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast