eXpromizer By eXvape another kayfun killer ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: eXpromizer By eXvape another kayfun killer ?

Super Member Verified Member BaDaBooM's Avatar

Default eXpromizer By eXvape another kayfun killer ?

Anybody used one yet ?? eXpromizer | eXpromizer by eXvape | eXpromizer UK

Supposed to be the best worlds of the Kayfun and the Taifun at a incredible price. Would like it to be 22m but I suppose if you want Squape and Taifun flavor the chamber needs to be bigger.

I'm getting one its clone cheap.
    aikanae1 likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I was tempted, but I'm waiting to see how that spring loaded contact holds up to deciohm builds.

I was thinking the same, why a small spring. The air flow control seems a bit meh as well because you have to take it apart to adjust it. Another thing is the juice catch well is where the pin and spring sits it might make gunk them up.

Was hoping grimmgreen would do a review he is the most honest guy, all respect to Todd, phil and Rip but they LOVE everything unless its total crap. Think Rip has lost it totally every new coil, dripper and mod he reviews hits harder, bigger clouds and more flavor than the last.
    certus11, Peppie, Ryedan and 1 others like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You're also stuck with that poly tank too, right?

Yeah, I watched rip's hana review.. that thing he does.. it's like he edits because he messes up a sentence or his constant twaked out facial expression... so it's all cut up like an amateur dub step artist.. I like todd's eating grin through.

Don't really know about the tank, I know can make it bigger to hold 8.5ml who ever needs that. Would like to see a nano kit rather than a 8.5ml tank.

Todd is great but he is too nice and feels bad when talks bad about stuff he got for free. Rip is gonna die vaping that 100 watt GI2 he has and every other day he has a new super coil. Phil is good but a bit sick of the provari+russian nuthuggary.
    Pensilac and jbarrick like this.

This sounds great.

It looks hideous compared to a Kayfun or a Taifun GT though.

Full Member Verified Member Ellzey's Avatar

After watching a review on Twisted420's channel I've decided to buy one, so maybe in a few days ill put my order in. Thing looks sweet!

Super Member ECF Veteran reeftivo's Avatar

been vaping mine for a week. I don't know how the spring will hold up over time but it is a firm well seated spring. It could be a bit thicker though. I run mine with a 1.1ohm nano coil/cotton build and it has waay better flavor and vapor production than the same build on my TFGT and KFL+ (originals). I'm not sure if its because it's a new device or it's the airflow and chimney but it's really nice. It's not ugly to me, just a bit plain looking. I'm beyond looks after vaping since 2009 and it's all about the flavor, vapor and simplicity for me. I dont vape citrus base/ tank eater juices so I can't comment on the durability of the frosted tank section.

no leaks on mine at all and an overall great, not so pretty performer!!!

edit; Nice thing about this RTA is that you can throw any vg/pg mix in it and it will wick with no dry hits.
    expromizer.jpg

need to move this to the RBA forum
    Last edited by reeftivo; 03-10-2014 at 11:30 PM.
    Axismundixl, aikanae1 and Ryedan like this.
    Provari V2, Brass Chi Yuo, JD Tech scorpion, couple nzonics V3-V4, Reo 18490 BF, 2 mini BF boggers box (tiger maple/burl w-stainless s&c,Caravela, Windros, Copper Nemi clone

Super Member ECF Veteran

Does anyone know when the Expromizer will be available for purchase here in the US? I have four of the Kayfuns and really want to try one of these as I am moving to higher VG juices and the only way I can use them in the Kayfuns is by building larger coils, which I don't really like.

Full Member Verified Member sparc's Avatar

I'm not fond of the way it looks. It does produce nice flavor and vapor at 1.3ohm. The air hole is larger than the KayfunLite+

My pic of the eXpromizer and KayfunLite+(authentic)

Expromizer and kayfun lite+ by kiu101, on Flickr
    aikanae1 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast